Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Maximize sales growth and profitability using creative selling skills targeting to give every customer an engaging experience.
- Focus on selling through individual agents, salons, corporates and direct sales to end users making sure to achieve continuous and repeat business.
- To identify and list key prospects throughout the region.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Prepare sales action plans
- Do cold calling on prospective markets and use existing networks
- Maintaining good client relationships before and after sales activities.
Qualifications for the Sales Representative Job
- A Degree. Diploma will also be considered with relevant experience
- 3 years’ experience in sales
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Friendly, presentable and eloquent
- Results driven
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Extremely confident, dynamic and energetic
go to method of application »
The Field Representative will play a key role in preparing for and executing a new product launch in this market. Some part of the job will be sales oriented. However the nature of the tasks will have a great variety but all be field related.
For this task we are looking for a male/female with a structured mindset who is field oriented and understands the informal trade well.
Requirements for the Field Sales Representative Job
- Between 25 and 35 years of age
- University degree
- 2+ years sales experience from the FMCG industry in Kenya
- Experience in working with distributors in the informal trade
- Field oriented
- Structured mindset
- Proactive mindset and likes to take initiative
- Ability to think analytical and plan effectively
- Ability to build strong relations with customers
Field Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Assist with overseeing sales depot operations
- Assist in coordinating activities between sales depots
- Provide input on sales strategy
- Take part in preparing for product launch
- Assist in planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Evaluate performance of new product launch
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Take part in delivering sales training
- Implement control procedures with sales force
- Build and maintain strong and healthy relations with customers
- Various other tasks will be given
Method of Application
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2902”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2902 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 17 July 2017
N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.