Alphalinks Consultancy Limited
is a Human Resources Consulting Company that Specializes in Recruitment and Selection, Setting up a Human Resources department, Experiential HR Manual development, HR Outsourcing, Developing organizational culture and HR Audit Interview Training, Coaching and other HR Services. Alphalinks Consultancy Limited helps organization acquire the right human business partners and implement effective processes to ensure organizational objectives as the strategic plan. Alphalinks Consultancy Limited hasgo-getters, high skilled staff who propel the growth of the company. We are strong believers in having the best of what the market can offer. Our staff is motivated and they deliver services in timely manner.
- Handling recruitment of staff.
- Development of job descriptions for new positions and advertisements.
- Conducting references checks.
- Managing staff in various shops /outlets.
- Conducting training to staff in various outlets.
- In charge of induction and orientation and placement at the various departments.
- Prompt filing of employee records and maintenance of HR registry and archive.
- Providing administrative support to HR Department.
- Monitoring attendance of staff in the outlets.
- Administration of employee exit and related human resource issues.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- 4 years of experience in as similar position as a Human Resource officer.
- 2 Years of Work experience in retail S.M.E or fast consumer moving goods or managing various outlets will be an added advantage.
- Membership of the Institute of Human Resources Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Very organized and keen to details.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resources Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com on or before 25th July 2017.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.