Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Campaign Management and Capabilities, the position holder will aid in driving the CVM (Customer Value Management) strategy and execution of Safaricom’s One to One customer marketing efforts which are aimed at achieving increase in revenue, active customers as well as reduction in Customer churn.
The job holder will support in the implementation of campaign management tools and ensure extraction of business benefits from the campaign management tool.
Responsibilities for the Campaign Management and Capabilities Job
- Support of Senior CVM Manager in design and execution of BTL campaigns
- Govern and manage Flytxt execution and delivery of campaigns
- Execute the Below the line marketing strategy for Safaricom
- Support the Senior Manager CVM in the design and execution of campaigns
- Work with several stakeholders to develop and execute BTL marketing programs to introduce customers to new products / segment initiatives, initiatives to drive uptake and penetration of existing products and segment initiatives.
- Management and execution of customer inactivity campaigns.
- BTL execution of the loyalty management scheme
- Work with the Analytics team to ensure the BI evolves to meet the analytical needs of BTL marketing
- Ensure adherence to the Safaricom’s BTL customer communication policy.
Requirements for the Campaign Management and Capabilities Job
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT or Computer Science
- Deep understanding of Telco billing, data mining and reporting systems.
- Very strong focus on Customer insights and proven ability to combine numbers and analytics to understand, predict and influence customer behavior
- At least 3 to 5 years Telco experience, with at least 2-3 years running Below The Line marketing actions and campaigns in a Telco environment
- Strong awareness of market trends, competitive impacts and market opportunities.
- Achievement oriented.
- Innovative and creative.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented
- High flair for numbers is a must
Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer, the position holder will provide program leadership in the pursuit and delivery of complex information, communications and technology solutions for Safaricom programs & projects This role will be responsible for kick off, execution, control and closure of programs and projects.
Program Manager Job Responsibilities
- To develop a formal and comprehensive program delivery plan by integrating and documenting project deliverables, acceptance criteria, processes, procedures, risks, and tasks to facilitate project executing, controlling, and closing processes;
- To ensure tool and metrics utilization to track and improve project performance – EPM, MS Project, Share point, Project Initiation Documents (Statement of works, Governance Structure, Communication plan, Risk Management Plan,
- To manage program progress by ensuring that activities are executed as planned in order to achieve the project objectives;
- To enforce quality gates during the implementation of projects. This will involve stakeholder engagement, communication management and the use of the Enterprise Project Management (EPM) tool through the project life cycle until closure;
- To manage and escalate risks and issues appropriately through the project life cycle;
- To ensure timely CAPEX Utilization & Receipting for all projects within your domain;
- To ensure timely preparation and dissemination of project reports, updates and governance meeting presentations;
- To contribute to the project management knowledge base by sharing lessons learned, best practices, research, appropriately in order to improve the quality of project management services, build the capabilities of colleagues, and advance the profession;
- To facilitate cooperation within our teams and with stakeholders in order to realize shared goals by encouraging collaborative problem solving, open communication, and teamwork;
- To provide leadership support for direct reports which will include but is not limited to interaction at all/senior levels and accountability/oversight/management;
- To conduct performance appraisal, motivate and train staff in the section.
Requirements for the Program Manager Job
- Degree in ICT/Business Related field
- Project management expertise: Certified in PMP or PRINCE 2
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing IT projects.
The position holder will be reporting to the Sector Manager Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics in the Large Enterprise -Corporate & Public Department.
They will develop and manage relationships and service experience among the Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics sectors, to ensure growth, profitability and retention of customers.
Account Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities
- To formulate and manage the implementation of marketing plans for the Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics Sector.
- To support the respective Sector Manager , Relationship Managers and Relationship Executives to conduct customer business reviews;
- To manage, prospect and sell to Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics sector Customers.
- To effectively manage the existing /new accounts through improved customer experience by managing end to end process and ensure compliance to service agreement requirements;
- To respond to enterprise customer related issues so as to provide consistent quality of service and get excellent customer rating;
- To develop and implement a sales plan;
- To prepare reports e.g. Progress and Visibility reports, Business decision making process and planning etc;
- To develop and implement the enterprise sales plan in line with the overall business objectives.
Requirements for the Account Relationship Manager Job
- Degree in any related field
- Work experience of 4-5 years preferably in a sales environment managing key corporate accounts
- Knowledge/ Work experience in Enterprise solutions, Hosted Services and Internet connectivity /solutions will be an added advantage;
- Strong relationship building skills, preferably from a major blue chip company;
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, deliver results and meet and surpass targets;
The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in the real corporate environment.
Responsibilities for the Internal Audit Internship
- Work closely with the Line managers in the various audit projects/processes.
- Assist in planning, fieldwork and reporting on audit assignments.
- Assist in preparing Internal Audit weekly reports and other audit operational reports.
- Learn follow up of audit findings with relevant teams and ensuring their closure
- Assist in administrative duties assigned in the office
Requirements for the Internal Audit Internship
- Undergraduate Student in their third or fourth year undertaking a Business Related undergraduate degree or related field in a recognized university.
- Qualifications in CPA, ACCA, CISA and CIA are an added advantage
- Have proven interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good programming skills
- Additional Details
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.