Chief Executive Officer at Manpower Services Group
Posted on: 28 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at ManPower Services
Group is a multinational human resource consulting firm.
The CEO shall:-
- Report to the Board of Directors.
- Have the overall responsibility for the management of the company.
- Formulate & implement marketing strategies aimed at attracting profitable new business deals from ceding companies whilst maintain existing ones in line with organization’s overall strategy.
- Give direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s philosophy, mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
- Plan and direct the organization’s activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for financial and trading performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence.
- Direct functions and performance via the executive team including setting annual income budgets and capital and operational expenditure for the organization in accordance with the guidelines set by the Board of Directors.
- Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, clients, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Report to the board on organizational plans and performance.
- Execute the responsibilities of a CEO according to lawful and ethical standards.
- Engage in profitable reinsurance and related business.
- Lead the organization including staff in establishing the organization as a credible financial entity.
- Establish management systems, structures and processes for the operation of the organization.
- In consultation with and approval of the Board of Directors, recruit, select and develop other senior executive members of staff.
- Establish and maintain contact with clients and partners
- Develop the organizational and operational model to guide the company’s officers in the conduct of their duties and functions
- Manage professional and administrative staff.
- Formulate a detailed programme work plan/necessary tasks, define priorities and ensure implementation by the team
- Facilitation and monitoring execution of strategic plan;
- Prepare quarterly report to the Board of Directors
- Engage constructively with government agencies and other relevant institutions locally and internationally.
- To have custody and control of all company assets and properties
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Board of Directors directly or through the Chairman.
- Applicants must be between the age of 40 to 50 years.
- A first Degree. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in Insurance, (minimum ACII)
- Work experience in reinsurance business at a senior level will be an advantage.
- Must be adept in use of computers and other office related technology and software, especially Microsoft and its related components.
- Must possess at least 10 years experience at a senior management level in the insurance/reinsurance sector.
- Experience of working in Kenya/East Africa will be a major advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- Evidence of contributing to effective systems of performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Familiarity with the management and control of budgets.
- Ability to manage people within a formal appraisal structure.
- An effective communicator - innovative, creative and forward thinking.
- Commitment to equality and diversity.
- Enthusiasm to achieve further growth and progress.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and commitment to performance and accountability and a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills and mediating ability and able to command confidence and respect Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with other high level executives in insurance business and government.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- A communicator with empathy, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Well-presented and business-like.
- Flexible to travel up to a few days a month outside of Kenya.
Method of Application
Qualified interested candidates are invited to apply to ALL the following email addresses:-
All applications should include the following documents:
- A letter of application
- A Curriculum Vitae including the names and contacts of three professional referees
- A brief statement on the vision of the insurance/reinsurance landscape of Kenya/East Africa, including prospects for WAICA-Re operations in the region.
All application MUST be submitted to the emails addresses mentioned above by close of business 4th August 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ManPower ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Health, Safety & Environment Manager at Frank Management Consult
- Senior Project Coordinator at International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI)
- Job Opportunities at Leadership Management International (LMI Kenya) - 2 Positions
- Operations Manager at CA Global Africa
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing
- Job Opportunities at HRBP Solutions - 4 Positions
- Manager – Government And Public Sector at Ernst & Young