Job Opportunities at One Acre Fund
Posted on: 28 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at One Acre Fund
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
One Acre Fund
is a nonprofit organization that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.
Qualifications for the HR Payroll Specialist Job
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in payroll management with prior experience with SAGE VIP Payroll software a strong advantage.
- Bachelors’ degree in human resource, business, accounting or a related field. Certified Professional Accountant through an internationally recognized professional body is an added advantage.
- English required, French and languages of the region (e.g. Kiswahili, Kinyarwanda) are an added advantage
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential information
- Values champion: naturally goes above and beyond ethical conduct to ensure alignment to One Acre values and work culture
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- We seek passionate professionals who combine deep maturity with patience, flexibility, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- Potential for professional growth: We value past experience but we value potential higher: You need to be able to learn and improve your skills and abilities at One Acre Fund.
- We will assess your potential through your educational background, your previous work experience and your ability to solve case scenarios during the interview process
Warehouse Associate Job Responsibilities
- Inventory Management – managing deliveries and transfers of goods from suppliers and to other warehouses.
- Maintaining accurate records – the warehouse associate will take responsibility for any missing or unaccounted for inventory.
- Daily reporting of warehouse activities.
- Counting the inventory.
- Maintaining the safety and security of all inputs stored in the warehouse.
- Organizing all inventory per established warehouse layout.
- Preparing warehouse for physicals counts by internal auditors.
- Receiving official OAF visitors to warehouse e.g (OAF Donors).
- Receiving and preparing invoices from NCPB.
- Casual labourer screening, training and orientation.
- Managing warehouse staff during input delivery season.
- Payment document processing e.g. rent, casual, electric bill, fleet vendor etc.
Requirements for the Warehouse Associate Job
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics.
- College level education (Logistics, Supply chain Management preferred)
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong work ethic – will be responsible for leading the warehouse team during the busy delivery season.
- Leadership experience – Warehouse Associate will supervise a team of causal laborers
- Strong Math Skills – Essential that all counts be accurate
- Integrity – Warehouse Associate will bear personal responsibility for inputs in the warehouse
- Positive attitude – Open to feedback from supervisors
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about One Acre FundSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
- Mobilization Officer at DAI Global
- Job Vacancy at Save the Children
- Consultant at Akili Dada
- Job Opening at The World Bank Group (WBG)
- Regional Director at IDinsight
- Logistics and Admin Assistant at African Development Solutions | ADESO Africa
- Job Openings at Bridge International Academies