Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 28 July, 2017
Deadline: 7 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Develop and guide the execution of an operational plan in the areas of communication, innovation, promotions, pricing policy and distribution for individual products within the brand
- Recommend, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of communication strategies on time and within budget
- Identify and exploit brand opportunities not covered by communication such as innovation/renovation projects
- Track sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by updating materials; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information; relaying patient services requests
- Able to benchmark and understand market best practises .
- Represent the organization as a progressive leader in the industry in order to capitalize the company position, image and revenue potential.
- Understand and manage the department’s budget/expense.
- Identify consumer promotional objectives and approve new POP communication and consumer promotions;
- Monitor and manage brand allocated Product Fixed Marketing Expenses, (PFME) within agreed guidelines and budgetary control procedures;
- Develop a deeper understanding of consumers by leading research projects.
Qualifications for the Marketing Manager Job
- Degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Marketing/ Business Administration/ Communication;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing in overseeing the implementation of category and brand strategies for food products;
- Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
- Experience in market research and innovation projects, communication and promotional activities;
- Very Strong Communication and presentation skills and experience including proficiency in Power point;
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence;
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement;
- Ability to thrive in a network organization;
go to method of application »
Roles for the Shift Production Manager Job
- Focusing on factory Operational efficiencies, OEE including measuring all processes and process inputs and outputs.
- Full use of the Production module in the ERP and generating required reports.
- Writing up and reviewing all Production Work Instructions, SOPs and training on the same
- Training all shop floor associates on Good manufacturing practices, SOPs and other systems.
- Liaising with relevant departments to look into and participate in all problem solving sessions where machines and manufacturing systems are involved.
- Communicate with the teams by utilizing the visual management, delivering shift briefs with focus on quality, cost and delivery, and gathering ideas for improvement
- Undertake performance management responsibility for team members, conducting appraisals and giving direction to aid good performance
- Ensure that non-conformance is challenged and counter-measures are agreed and implemented
- Lead and motivate the team to create a high performance culture where improvement suggestions are embraced
- Lead follow up to customer concerns, identify and eliminate root cause using robust countermeasures. Sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat issues
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are monitored and targets achieved
- Coordinating with different departments in the company and working closely with other managers and supervisors to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Review report on manufacturing activities, performance, and results and initiating corrective actions.
- Analyzing production data, timely writing and reviewing of production reports
- Initiate programs/processes that will lead to improved product quality, less waste and overall efficiency.
- Ensure adherence to ISO: 22000:2005 standards and ensure the hygiene standards are maintained.
- To chair quality circles and to assist in planning and to make recommendations on matters related to manufacturing and maintenance operations
- Continuously review and re-align production operations, policies and procedures to the overall corporate objectives
- Actively participating in any research on new product development and improvement of the existing ones.
- Undertaking any other assigned duties, when the circumstances at hand dictate so.
Shift Production Manager Job Responsibilities
- Degree in Food Science & Technology, Sciences, Engineering, or any other related field
- At least 4 years working experience in FMCG (Manufacturing)
- Knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices
- Training and working knowledge of HACCP and ISO 22000
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- Experience in successfully maintaining cohesive work teams in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject E.g. (Marketing Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th August 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Risk Analyst for the Health Financing Programme in Kenya at Options Consultancy Services
- Senior Economic Policy Advisor at DAI Kenya
- Sales Manager at CA Global Africa
- Director of Evaluation at Kantar Public Africa
- Managerial Role at Energy 4 Impact
- Latest Jobs at People Foco
- Latest Recruitment at Janta Kenya
- Stakeholder Engagement Specialist at Tetra Tech