PRC is a real estate company unique in the industry for its provision of unique and affordable property across the country.Over the 6 years of operation,PRC has grown to be a leading real estate firm in Kenya.We put our clients' interests first.
The incumbent of this position shall take the client through the products until the execution of the sale. He/she shall attend meetings on behalf of the company and represent it in events held.
Principle duties and responsibility
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price and payment methods
- Book appointments with corporate and visit them in their offices to present the company’s products
- Follow up prospects till the execution of the sale and after sale
- Carry out site visits to show case the products to the clients
- Follow up on the work for the clients with the processing department, such as sale agreements, letters of offer, receipts among others
- Handle correspondences and enquiries through phones or emails and advise clients appropriately
- Search on the internet for companies that provide financial services such as Saccos, Housing finance and cooperatives and get contacts for officials and groups of prospective clients
- Identify institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration
- Maintain and update reports of the products and clients uptake on daily basis
- Develop new ways of sourcing for clients
- Assist the marketing and public relations executives during events
- Ensure to keep in touch with the clients to build a good relationship and strengthen the image of the company
- Follow up payments by clients sourced by self
- Prepare a sales plan and share with the management
- Give a weekly sales report on sales plan, achievements and challenges
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Key Result Areas
- Achieve the sales set target
- Ensure to keep in touch with the clients
- Well satisfied clients
- Referral from the clients
- Payment completion by clients within agreed timelines
- At least a diploma/degree in sales and marketing
- Experience in the property industry
- Experience in direct sales in the banking industry is an added advantage.
- Well acquitted with the market and the target group
- Good communication and public relations skills
- Must be pleasant and passionate about work
- Patient, polite and friendly
- Aggressive in sales
Remuneration Ksh 20,000 Plus Commissions and other benefits
Well acquitted with the market and the target group
Good communication and public relations skills
Must be pleasant and passionate about work
Patient, polite and friendly
Aggressive in sales
Overview of Job Purpose
The position holder shall be in charge of executing all the legal business of the company in liaison with other law firms.
Legal Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating the legal standing of land transactions as well as all other operations by the company and offer appropriate advisory to management;
- Draft the land purchase agreements, follow up on the obligations of the parties as well as liaise with law firms to seal agreements with suppliers as well as the customers;
- Receive information on any legal issues emanating from land transactions by the company and offer appropriate instructions;
- Attend any court hearings on behalf of the company whenever need arises;
- Offer legal advice to the company on its statutory obligations and their consequences; and
- Accompany the Director, the General Manager or other staff clients to land boards, registrar and to labor offices as required.
Qualifications for the Legal Manager Job
- Bachelor of Law Degree;
- An advocate of the high court
- 3 years’ experience in conveyance at a busy law firm
Overview of Job Purpose
The incumbent of the position will be responsible for financial planning and analysis, risk assessment and management, financial data capturing and manipulation to generate financial reports, as well as ensure compliance with the statutory agencies in consultation with management for the PRC Group including the subsidiaries.
Business Development Officer Job Responsibilities
- Formulating, articulating and implementing appropriate and effective sales strategies for our Kilimo Biashara produce.
- Assisting in the preparation of sound business plans, sales forecasts and budgets as well as accurately measuring performance along metrics including revenues and profitability
- Prepare a weekly , Monthly and quarterly sales plan on how to achieve the target sales for the SBU
- Develop new direct markets both in Kenya and for export
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Establishing long term relationships with Corporate clients to ensure constant source of markets for our produce by planning processing and service sales contracts and customer orders for timely delivery.
- Overseeing the effective management of client relationships, interfacing with key client personnel, screening inquires and ensuring delivery of quality service to clients
Qualifications for the Business Development Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in business related discipline or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in similar role.
- Have good knowledge of Horticultural markets and customers both within Kenya and the Export Market.
- Have some background or knowledge in in Quality Assurance of Horticultural produce
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.