Armada Human Capital
offers dynamic human capital management solutions engineered to ensure success through understanding unique needs, harnessing fresh talent and enhancing performance.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant Job
- Keeping the CEO abreast of upcoming issues, meetings and deadlines– The person will always be with the CEO on the field or in the office
- Ensuring proper follow-up of actions required
- Maintain record of updated formats for program performance reports.
- Organize regular visits to the field. Document and facilitate proper follow up after each visit
- Financials: Oversee the bookkeeping of finances related to the CEO expenses
- Work in collaboration with the senior management team in monitoring grant performance to ensure compliance with the terms, conditions and time lines of awards
- Meetings with clientele on behalf of CEO (when required)
- Strategic brainstorming on creative ideas for the organization
- Daily update meetings with the CEO and the Special Advisor to the CEO
- Be able to work overtime and on standby
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the CEO and the Special Advisor to the CEO
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant Job
- 2-5 years working experience in a similar role
- Diploma or degree in a related field
- Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication (written, spoken and presentational) skills
- Teamwork: Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people you shall work with
- Proficiency in writing proposal and reports in English.
- Research: Ability to conduct in depth research for both individuals and foundations to better prepare the CEO for meetings
- Technology Awareness: Fully proficient computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications, in particular information databases, internet/intranet services, library sources, etc.
The main objective of this role is to apply commercial strategy to the Micro Segment unit and ensuring achievement of objectives in accordance with designed strategy.
In addition, this role is accountable for ensuring achievement of the assigned account management objectives via the acquisition of clients in the portfolio in accordance with the company’s commercial policies.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
Internal reporting and knowledge sharing
- Execute account plans for relevant customers
- Provide/ update input to sales pipeline
- Provide input to weekly reports
- Analyze and report potential business risks to management and propose action to be taken
- Close coordination/ cooperation with other business units regarding any related commercial/ functional opportunity
- Face of the organisation in front of the customer. Responsible for the commercial relationships with customers
- Act as the link between the Account and the organisation for all client needs.
- Liaising/ coordinating the various departments in the organisation to ensure customer support and satisfaction
- Retain business
- Analyze and understand the business needs and requirements of the customer
- Knowledge awareness;
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the company’s product portfolio within the market segment
- Collect input and analyze the customers’ business, organization, decision making criteria, strategy etc.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- University Degree
- Language: English fluent.
- Good PC skills
- Understanding of the travel industry
- Able to implement commercial strategy
- Should have a good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent relationship and communication skills.
- 2-3 years of sales experience.
Lead the Planning, Customer Service & Logistics DC Supply Chain function in Kenya responsible for the markets in East Africa to ensure execution of related operational processes to deliver the relevant KPIs of the Business Unit, lead the corresponding team, continuously improve the underlying processes, and build and establish collaboration and exchange with all related functions within the company as well as external business partners.
Supply Chain Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure execution of operational processes regard Planning (such as S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply
- Planning, Value Added Services and Master Data Management), Customer Service (such as Order Management and handling of pricing claims) and Logistics (such as Warehousing, In- and Outbound Transport and Reverse Logistics).
- Deliver the KPI targets of the Consumer Unit (CU) East Africa reg. Planning, Customer Service & Logistics, i.e. Service Level, Days Inventory Held, Forecast Accuracy, Direct Cost of Selling, General Expenses Supply Chain, Scrapping & Write Downs and TPSC savings as well as PIs such as Forecast Bias, Share Of Good Stock, Master Data Accuracy, Inventory Accuracy, Orders processed on time, etc.. Support delivering all other KPIs of Supply Chain as well as the overall CU.
- Lead a team of seven employees. Continuously improve the team’s employee engagement measured by yearly engagement survey Teamvoice.
- Continuously improve all Planning, Customer Service and Logistics related processes of the CU implementing best practices shared by the functional supporters.
- Actively drive collaboration with other CU functions as well as functional supporters and actively promote DC
- Supply Chain and its (K)PIs in other functions.
- Drive collaboration with customers on Supply Chain topics to improve OTIF Service Levels and generate efficiency and savings.
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Manager Job
- University or similar degree – ideally in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related
- 8 years of work experience in a corporate environment – ideally in FMCG, ideally in Supply Chain, Planning,
- Customer Service or Logistics related functions
- Well experienced in leading others
- Passion for Supply Chain with profound understanding of S&OP, Customer Service or Logistics related processes, principles and standards
- A “can do” attitude. High degree of motivation, initiative, thinking ahead and driving results
- Good ability to communicate with a wide range of personalities
- Analytical mind with high level of attention to detail, accuracy and ability to prioritize
- Proficient in SAP ERP – ideally MM, SD & LES – and MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.