Legal Intern at Cytonn Investments
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: 25 August, 2017
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Cytonn Investments
is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and DC Metro area - U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
- Assisting on all matters regarding the law; including the interpretation, impact and effect of the relevant laws and general conditions affecting various areas of the company’s operations
- Assisting in the co-ordination of legal due diligence, documentation and closing of transactions
- Assisting in reviewing investment and real estate applications for Compliance purpose
- Assisting in Negotiating, drafting and reviewing legal documents and contracts
- Assisting by liaising with external lawyers on conduct of court matters.
- An Upper Second Bachelor of Laws degree (LL. B) from a recognized University
- Successful completion of pupillage and the Kenya School of Law training and awaiting admission as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Must have attained a B+ and above in O levels/ high school
- Knowledge, relevant practice and understanding of the Conveyancing practice and financial markets (including tax), and the respective Laws and regulations.
Contract preparation and Management; Deal acquisition; Corporate and administration legal tasks, including compliance function; private-equity and structured investments
Method of Application
Application email : firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cytonn InvestmentsSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Assistant at Home Afrika Limited
- Motorbike Rider at Rama Group