Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya - 2 Positions
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business.
- Ensure that you are in the site at all-time.
- Overseeing general cleaning of the premises and showroom.
- Ensuring that the compound is clean and material safely stored, i.e. cutting of grass across the compound and landscaping.
- Issuance of cleaning material, verification of used material and report of returned material (Either damaged or not used) to the relevant group.
- Attending to any maintenance issues with tenants and report to your supervisor at all time through daily reports. Co-ordination with any maintenance provider for any issue.
- Attending to any client complaints and acting on them with urgency.
- Ensure verification of all received cleaning items and report any discrepancies to your supervisor and the management at all time.
- In residential and where the caretaker is in-charge, and in collaboration with the Site Manager, ensure safety rules are observed by all employees inside the site at all time. I.e. use of Helmet, safety belts while working at height, employees MUST in closed shoes and headcount of every member at the site every morning.
- Ensure that Security reports, handing over and changeover is observed at all time. This should be reported on the approved platform as indicated through your induction.
- Ensure security reporting is posted at the security 24 platform at all time.
- Report on all site meetings held, objectives and resolutions.
- Ensure that there is proper and continuous cooperation with the Site Inspector at all-time as required to by the Site Inspector and the management.
- Ensure that all material outside the stores i.e. Scaffold pipes, stones, trappers, timbers, steel bars and other construction material are verified and report on weekly basis every Saturday by close of business.
- Ensure that no unauthorised vehicles (Client or Self) in the site by 6pm unless the management has authorised the same through the Site Manager. Only the company vehicles are authorised to be in the site fulltime.
- Attend to any other duty as required by the supervisor and the Management.
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
- Prior experience working in the real estate industry is an added advantage
- Diploma in a related field
- At least 2 years experience as a caretaker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
go to method of application »
- Being the first point of contact for all drivers.
- Assigning all procurement vehicles deliveries and following up to have all sites facilitated on deliveries.
- Ensure all procurement drivers are trained on collections/deliveries and also understand the names of item they are collecting.
- Ensure all drivers are of high integrity and report all jeopardizing concerns to you or the HR department.
- Coordinate vehicle movement and job allocation to all drivers every day in collaboration with various head of departments.
- Ensure that all vehicle has been maintained and in good working condition at all time
- Ensure all company vehicles have up to date insurance cover, branding stickers, speed governors, first aid Kit, fire extinguisher and Life savers.
- Efficiently managing a team of drivers and vehicles at all time.
- Responsible for tracking of Company vehicles in collaboration with the MD Personal Assistant
- Ensure the company vehicle transports only authorized personnel.
- Ensuring company is compliance of all transport legislation,
- Managing, monitoring and developing a team of drivers
- Arranging for the induction and training off all new driver
- Ensuring compliance on recording on the drivers log books.
- Maintaining accurate fleet records.
- Giving drivers a full debrief of what is required of them and ensuring that all receipt are brought back on time.
- Fueling of all companies vehicles.
- Organizing vehicle checks, to make sure all equipment is in place.
- Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities.
- Resolving and managing queries and complaints courteously and efficiently.
- Appraising current drive performance in liaison with HR Department
- Report to HR all drivers’ disciplinary issues.
- Ensuring all daily deliveries objectives are achieved.
- Ensure that all drivers before assigned any duty are mentally and physically fit to undertake all they assignment
- Report immediately on any accidents or incidents
- Ensure that you have sent all daily reports on all platforms provided by the company.
- Responsible for all vehicle accident investigations, reports and submission of reports to the HR Manager.
- Daily mileage reporting
- Fuel analysis on each vehicle
- Any other duty as instructed by the management.
- A degree in Building Construction or other related fields
- Should have more than 4 years on storey building
- Must have been in charge of a site
Method of Application
Applicants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title CARETAKER. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Executive Personal Assistant at Sheer Logic Management
- Engineer at Sheffield Steel Systems Limited
- Senior Associate at The Barton Partnership
- Latest Jobs at Duma Works - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Crystal Recruit - 2 Positions
- Project Administrator at Wise & Kell Consultants (Africa) LLP
- Business Development Associate at Empathy Solutions
- Grant Writer at Diamond Staffing Kenya