Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Technology Audits and Audit Quality, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the delivery of IT Audits across all IT operations systems, customer support systems, Value Added Services (VAS) systems, IT infrastructure and business systems.
- Plan, conduct and deliver network security audits and information systems audits of business support systems, IT operations, Value Added Services (VAS) systems, and IT infrastructure;
- Manage the execution of audit engagements to ensure conformance to Internal Audit policies, standards and procedures for the delivery of high quality results within defined audit plans and budgets;
- Perform audits within an Oracle ERP environment, identifying control deficiencies and providing insight for enhanced utilization of the ERP by the business and promoting continuous improvement through technology;
- Provide practical and cost-effective advice to management on designing, implementing and enhancing internal controls in the area of technology;
- Provide assurance on the effectiveness of tools implemented in the company to address and prevent revenue leakage;
- Provide independent assurance during system implementations in the IT Operations domain;
- Track implementation status of audit recommendations. Maintain partnership with clients to ensure that all audit issues are resolved within defined timelines;
- Development of relevant continuous auditing routines around key areas of concern / exposure.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Information Systems (or related technical / business field) from a recognized university.
- Holder of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation. Other qualifications e.g. CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CEH would be an added advantage.
- 6 to 8 years working experience in auditing of information systems in a reputable professional audit firm or internal audit environment.
- Experience in leading teams of auditors in successfully delivering IT audit engagements.
- Good knowledge of key applications supporting core business processes.
- Knowledge of common IT and networking technologies (operating systems, relational databases, network/mobile technologies) including Oracle or MS SQL database, Unix / Linux / Windows etc.
- Knowledge of information systems governance and security principles, frameworks and practices with an understanding of the concept of risk management.
- Experience in the use of data analysis tools such as IDEA, ACL, or Teammate Analytics.
- Experience in the implementation or use of Continuous Auditing and Monitoring (CACM) and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of penetration testing methodologies. Experience in the execution or supervision of a vulnerability assessment or penetration testing exercises would be an advantage;
- Reliable, proven self-starter with the ability to effectively manage a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manger, The role holder will meet overall NPS, revenue and acquisition targets for the assigned territory and work with Safaricom Business Partners to retain, develop, manage and expand the customer base and grow revenues.
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets in the territory;
- Increase product and Business solutions penetration through cross sell to named accounts, in assigned territory
- Ensure revenue growth by growing ARPA in the accounts through up sell and cross sell.
- Achieve the set NPS targets for the Accounts in the territory
- Ensure achievement of set churn targets for assigned accounts
- Develop strong relationships with customers at CxO to maintain ongoing revenue stream
- Ensure all accounts are managed through well thought out Account Development Plans
- Monitor and supervise partner sales teams’ to achieve their assigned targets and ensure they have healthy sales pipelines to achieve the revenue targets;
- Performance review with assigned Partner sales teams within the assigned territory and documentation of the same;
- Maintain timely and 100% accurate territory reports on Partner sales teams review, competitor intelligence, Sales performance and all information relevant to the assigned territory;
- Honors degree in Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce degree from a recognized university;
- Must have 3 years’ experience in Account management and/or managing indirect sales channel preferably in Telecommunication;
- Strong business Acumen;
- Team player with pleasant outgoing personality & resilience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work under pressure.
Reporting to the Manager-Demand,the succesful candiate will be responsbile to ensure Deployability for Enterprise Fixed Services Orders, facilitate handover of the orders to billing conversion touch points and ensure SLA and Quality standards in the activation process are conformed to.
- Front Door for receiving Enterprise customer service requests
- Pre-vetting Enterprise Service Orders
- Record and Track orders submitted to the Demand Desk
- Allocate resources to manage orders
- Contact for service activation touch points
- Monitoring activation process standards
Administrator Job Requirements
- University Degree
- At least 3 years working experience in a customer services support environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude.
- Creative, complex problem-solving.
- Self-motivated, requiring little supervision.
Reporting to the Head of Department; Resource Planning and Reporting, the individual is tasked in supporting all analytic efforts of the division’s demands for report development, quality assurance, and analysis as well as support business process improvement efforts including projects to enhance automation, quality, and efficiency.
- Ensure accuracy of all KPIs definition, tracking and performance analysis against the set KPIs;
- Designing, implementing and reviewing of all divisional reporting requirements to capture all
- Contact Centre performance metrics to support decision making;
- Support and train team individuals in generating and preparing reports;
- Ensure 100% data accuracy and integrity across Contact Centre reporting & data analysis systems and Platforms;
- Ensure there is a recovery plan on data relating to Call Centre;
- Design reports to accommodate new user requirements;
- Provide guidance to Call Centre Management on Call Centre improvement areas based on analytics;
- CM data integration – Ensure all CM data sources and platforms are consolidated into a data warehouse to ease data mining and enhance data analytics;
- In -depth analytics of CM metrics against critical business measures to highlight to management on possible opportunities;
- Driving engagements with internal and external customers to analyze large quantities of data and developing reporting templates and models, as well as performing data validation and ad hoc queries;
- Driving statistical analysis, data mining, extensive visualization and graphing, and development of new methods of reporting;
- Defining and implementing reporting requirements to monitor Customer Care Budget requirements;
- Preparation of Division’s board pack, VOC, Operations Review & MPR;
- Defining inputs for Business Case Justification;
- Overseeing the performance of staff in the team to perform with clear objectives and career development plans which are regularly reviewed
- Honors Degree from a recognized university, preferably business degree in Mathematics (operations research), statistics finance, accounting or Economics. An advanced degree highly preferable;
- 6 Years of experience in a similar role within a business environment responsible for resource optimization and analysis; Experience in a telecommunications company is preferred;
- Experience in building reports and business intelligence tools e.g. business objects;
- Ability to understand and work with multiple business data models and interpret data based on business operational functions;
- Experience in preparing, monitoring and analyzing budgets and forecasts variances in a large company;
- Detail oriented and able to ensure the highest level of accuracy in data mining, analysis and feedback;
- Experience in statistical analysis, financial modeling and forecasting;
- Experience in programming (SQL) to interrogate datasets will be an added advantage;
- Strong analytical skills with a strong capability to develop and analyze complex data sets and understand their significance to customer care;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on shub.safaricom.co.ke to apply