Head, Projects and Premises at the National Bank of Kenya
Posted on: 13 November, 2017
Deadline: 14 November, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at National Bank of Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
National Bank is a major player in Kenya’s banking industry. It is one of the largest banks in the country giving financial services to all sectors of the economy. The bank will continue to cover the financial landscape and respond positively to the needs of its customers, shareholders and the economy besides offering traditional financial services and products.
The successful candidate will be responsible foroverseeing the effective management of the
Bank’s Projects and Premises.
Head, Projects and Premises Job Responsibilities
- Lead in planning and execution of branch or HQ major Capex projects or other assigned
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- Contribute to the management of all site-related projects: from initial concept, through design and specification, to implementation and hand-over.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other stakeholders that will be
affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure
that it meets the project standards.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Project monitoring & control against set targets including time and costs.
- Project status reporting and escalations as may be required.
- Lead in the evaluation of projects implemented.
- University degree in Engineering or Business related field
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Certification in Project Management such as Prince 2
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project and Premises management.
- A sound knowledge of real estate statutory requirements and all round banking experience
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer engagement skills
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels of staff and good stakeholder management
- Integrity and courage to challenge and drive delivery of breakthrough ideas
- Strong functional skill in Risk management, Analytics, Project and program management, development, budget administration and controls.
- Integrity and courage to challenge cost related decisions
- Proficient in computer applications
- Conversant with banking regulatory requirements.
Method of Application
Send your CV and application letter showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to:Recruitment@nationalbank.co.ke
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National Bank of KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Engineer at Finance in Motion
- Jobs at KCB Bank Kenya
- Latest Jobs at Commercial Bank of Africa
- Job Openings at I&M Bank Ltd
- Finance Officer at Watu Credit Limited
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group - 2 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Sales Executives at Platinum Credit Limited