Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 2 Postions
Posted on: 15 November, 2017
Deadline: 22 November, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services.
In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Our client is a well-established company in Nairobi dealing with agricultural solution products. They seek to hire a proactive tea girl/cook to prepare office tea and meal and assist in maintaining office cleanliness.
- Clean offices premises
- Carry out filling duties under guidance
- Make tea/lunch for office staff/visitors
- Keep the social amenities/wash rooms clean and all equipment in good working condition
- Report any faults on all the office equipment
- Dust all surfaces and windows on a daily basis
- Organize office tables and surfaces professionally
- Budget for kitchen supplies, amenities cleaning requirements, etc.
- Any other lawfully duties as may be delegated by the supervisor
- At least 1 year experience in a fast paced office
- Must be self-driven, mature, clean,
- Well-organized with excellent communication skills and willing to learn and assist in filling.
- A team player with good attitude towards work and colleagues.
go to method of application »
Our client is a leading food products distribution company in Kenya. They seek to hire a Technical Sales Executive who will be responsible to drive sales and profitability by building strong commercial relationships with assigned customers.
- Lead the customer business reviews with the Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes on a periodic basis- monthly/quarterly/yearly and drive the completion of the action plans
- Develop customer specific joint business plans and periodically monitor the agreed milestones, thereby driving customer engagement
- Responsible to develop new portfolio focused on “Bakery Products” offering full “Bakery Solutions” to customers
- Responsible for training the customers on Bakery Value Added Products as part of bakery solutions offering
- To create awareness of the company marketing strategy & expectations and ensure implementation of agreed objectives at the customer end.
- Conduct periodic review of Customer KPI’s- Sales, Investments, Growth, contribution, Market Share, Data Sharing & Service Levels
- Provide insights to the management team on trends, competitor status that will aid in driving business decisions
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, commercial terms and local regulations
- Resolve any outstanding issues with the concerned customers
- Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy
- Support sales team by conducting “live demonstrations” of the company’s Bakery products leading to listing the products and getting sales
- Training internal sales team on basic Bakery products
- Degree in Food Science or related field of study
- Training in Sales/Marketing
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in sales of pastry ingredients
- Foodservice / HORECA experience is a must
- Good technical knowhow and knowledge of Bakery products and ingredients
- Good sales skills: Ability to call on potential customers, present products, demonstrate and close the sale/deal
- Excellent Communication skills both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and analytical skill
Method of Application
Applicants shouuld please send CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Assistant – Tea Girl) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 22nd November 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Junior Sales Executives at Sheffield Steel Systems
- Stores Officer at HRM Connection
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at People Foco
- Sales Executives at Reeds Africa Consult
- Job Opening at Sheer Logic
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Flexi-Personnel - 3 Positions