Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Our Client in the real Estate industry is urgently seeking to recruit a property manager to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Issuing of invoices and collection of rent on timely basis.
- Renewal of Mall leases as and when they expire in liaison with the landlord’s advocates.
- Ensuring land rent and rates are paid on time and advising on other government statutory requirements regarding Mall operations.
- Exhausting all the marketing avenues to ensure speedy occupancy of the Mall.
- Identifying and approving only qualified organizations for participation in Mall activations.
- Ensuring no illegal businesses operate within the compound and confines of the Mall.
- Provision of repair work order budgets for approval by the landlord on a timely manner for planning purposes.
- Coordination of service providers and ensuring the common services like lifts, generators, cleaning, parking etc operate seamlessly without hitches.
- Coordination of security services with the security company in the Mall and liaising with area security team to ensure constant updates on security matters within the area.
- Ensuring technical support personnel like plumbers and electricians assess the functionality of various appliances and equipment and update on the same on daily basis.
- Publicize the Gateway Mall in liaison with the client on media and other forums to increase traffic for the tenants and yield high tenant retention.
- Encourage the tenants to liaise with one another to develop mutually beneficial approaches to common issues, eg. crime prevention and publicity. To run regular consultative meetings to further the above and foster understanding between all parties involved in the activities of the Shopping Mall.
- Manage tenant’s complaints by following best practice customer relationship procedures, lease conditions and guidelines.
- Effective implementation of the Shopping Mall Health, Safety, Fire and legislation policies.
- Ensure efficient emergency procedures are in place and that staff and tenants are fully trained in emergency response with particular emphasis on evacuation procedures.
- Ensure that all service providers/contractors and tenants adhere and maintain good environmentally best practices in Gateway Shopping Mall.
- Measure and manage service providers/ suppliers performance against agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) in relation to Gateway Mall.
- Ensure that the Help Desk has accurate and comprehensive data regarding the Gateway way Mall.
- Ensure all staff understands Shopping Mall business and customer requirements, operational and financial performance through implementation of formulated policies.
- Work closely with Shopping Mall team members to avoid labor turnover by proactively managing staff issues and complaints.
- You shall ensure that all systems are updated i.e.Secure Doc and Team Work as per instruction given.
- Any other duties as directed by the management or any other person appointed by the management
- Degree in Land Economic, Real Estate or its equivalent
- Prior experience working in the real estate industry is an added advantage
- Knowledge in the use of Property Management softwares
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
go to method of application »
- Prospecting for new customers
- Generating sales leads
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Meeting personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Building a relationship with clients
- Diploma or degree in any business related field.
- At least 6 months to 1 years’ experience in sales.
- MUST be knowledgeable in MS Office.
- Be aggressive and ambitious
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ladies Are Highly Encouraged To Apply.
go to method of application »
Central & North Coast Region (50k)
Our client in energy saving industry is urgently seeking to hire a Territory Sales Executive to join their dedicated team.
- Management of sales and sales team at the territory level
- Co-ordinate local marketing activities within the overall national plan
- In charge of ensuring sales team meets agreed upon individual and territory sales targets
- Accomplish human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned territories, communicating job expectations;
- Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieve sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans.
- Meet sales financial objectives by assisting in forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for assigned territory in support of national objectives.
- Maintain and expand customer base by maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and service changes. Surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implement trade promotions.
- Accomplish sales and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Oversee operations of the territory, ensuring adequate notice of stock requirements and ensure that circumstances which could hamper the territory’s sales performance are effectively managed
- Preparation of daily and weekly reports
- Represent the company in the territory and participate in approved meetings with relevant stakeholders and partners
- Responsible for the company’s assets in the territory
- A degree or diploma in Sales from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in SACCO, Micro Finance Institution or a social enterprise
- Must have managed a team
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a sales team
- Experience in managing a distribution region will be an added advantage
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating the title at the subject of the mail by 8th December, 2017