If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has attained acknowledgement of its quality service by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for Medical Laboratory Services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Hospital has also expanded its services to include Oncology Services complete with a Daycare Chemotherapy Centre, Midwifery Antenatal Care and Delivery, One Stop Breast Clinic, Lymphedema Therapy services in our Rehabilitation department and Pediatric Surgical Services. We have physical presence in Mtwapa, Nyali, KIlifi, Ukunda, Mombasa CBD center and Changamwe area.
The hospital wishes to recruit ideal candidates for the following positions:-
- Responsible and accountable for provision of a first class food and beverage service in the hospital which meets customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership, motivation and guidance to all Food and Beverage service employees in order to stimulate high levels of commitment and customer service
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service or its equivalent
- Have a minimum of two years working experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
go to method of application »
- Support in the design and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Support in brand management and corporate identity
- Plan and organize initiatives like camps, seminars and conferences to increase product promotion participation and doctors’ referrals.
- Organize CMEs for promotion of the activities and services of the medical departments and specialties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of two years working experience in healthcare marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills
Method of Application
Application procedure: Only Application letter and CV should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline of submitting application is on 11th December 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.