If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
Reference Number: DAG
An innovative and versatile growing agribusiness is looking for a qualified Sourcing Project Manager to come and help engage their suppliers within the client’s platform to provide consistent, planned, supply of quality products.
- Oversee planning, administration & expansion of company’s supply portfolio via transparency and scalability.
- Visit the agricultural production areas and determine where to expand sourcing base, converse and educate farmers and farmer groups on the company model.
- Strategically develop, implement and optimize sourcing processes via developing collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company.
- Recruit, orienting, training employees & overseeing daily operations.
- Develop and administer the budget to facilitate in line with short-term and long-term growth plan.
- Determine and administer asset arrangement within the sourcing team.
- Know the business requirements and incorporate into strategic sourcing contract.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or business administration
- At least 5 years’ experience as a project manager within the FMCG industry
- Strong leadership skills and ability manage diverse staff
- Experience building partnerships & managing stakeholders
- An understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Ability to thrive in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end project lifecycles
Reference Number: DAG
An innovative and versatile growing agribusiness is looking for a qualified Warehouse Manager to administer warehouse processes; receiving, distribution and warehousing operations.
- Maintain warehousing and distributing operations via planning, coordinating and monitoring receipts, orders, assemblies and dispatch of goods.
- Safeguarding warehouse; establish and monitor security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels.
- Planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Meet financial objectives, prepare regular budgets.
- Recruit, select, orienting, and training employees & administer daily operations.
- Prioritize standards of health, safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the FMCG industry
- Excellent numeracy skills and an understanding of finance
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse
- Familiar with warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Strong leadership and ability manage diverse staff
Reference Number: LNM2017
The company is a general management consulting firm, widely regarded as a global leader in business strategy consulting. The firm has built its worldwide practice on intellectual leadership and has helped change the way many corporations approach, and engage in, competition. This position is responsible for supporting the Nairobi local-office financial operations including accounting, financial reporting, payroll coordination, tax compliance, planning, financial systems and risk management and also for business partnering with the local office Head to set up and develop our local infrastructure in the country.
- Manage the day to day accounting processes with external accounting firm
- Maintain US Gaap books on monthly basis
- Maintain Statutory books on annual basis
- Prepare inputs for statutory financial statements
- Coordinate with external accounting firm, internal and external auditors
- Support local office management in ensuring that local accounting practices comply with BCG policies and local accounting regulations
- Preparing all account reconciliations on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Preparing the monthly management P&L (Control Statement)
- Manage financial systems and ensure the integrity of the data in these systems
- Proactively identify and address areas for continuous improvement of accounting processes to gain efficiencies
- Work on preparing all required documentation and schedules to support the annual audit
- Building and formalizing various BCG finance and accounting policies
- Prepare monthly cash forecasts
- Manage vendor payment terms and disbursements to maximize cash benefit
- Treasury management which includes monthly monitoring the short and long term cash position of the company, maximizing return/minimizing cost, maintaining banking relationships, etc.
Tax, payroll and social charges
- Prepare inputs for external accounting firm
- Review tax, monthly payroll and social charges returns
- Prepare annual reports for labor and tax administrations
- Prepare legal documents with the assistance of external law firm
- Maintain legal, tax, employees and social returns folders
Case Management & Accounts Receivable
- Maintenance of AR ledger including opening/closing projects
- Ensure clients are invoiced as per contract terms billings
- Ensure absorptions, client invoices and receipts are entered into T&B in a timely manner
- Ensure that finance act as a repository for client contracts and client contract management system
- (CCM) is kept up to date
- Provide support on case economics, monitoring weekly performance metrics
- Under the guidance of Finance Director, prepare other cost analysis and decision support analysis
- Oversee creation new suppliers and bank accounts in Oracle AP
- Scan supplier invoices and send to outsourced accounting company
- Process expense reports (ERs)
- Control invoices allocations by projects
- Conduct regular audits of expenses
- Settle local suppliers invoices and employees ERs, with the help of external accounting firm
- Prepare foreign suppliers payment files
- Maintain suppliers invoices and employees ERs folders
- Document intercompany invoices
- Coordinate with other BCG offices finance teams
Risk Management & Compliance
- Ensure adequate internal control and compliance in areas of responsibility
- Work with other functions to ensure implementation of Global risk management procedures (e.g., segregation of duties, controls, documentation, archiving, emergency procedures)
- Implementation of agreed upon recommendations from Global Risk Management team
- Ensure that all transactions and processes are in compliance with local law
Qualification and skills:
- Master degree with major in Accounting, Finance or Economics and 5+ years of accounting, audit and Finance experience
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Customer service orientation with creative, resourceful, can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) to effectively work with all levels of the organization, while demonstrating a positive personal and professional image
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment - Work experience in a global or multi-national environment is a plus
- Expert level in Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle and Business Objects is helpful
- Strong knowledge of principles, procedures, and practices of Kenya and US general accounting and fluent in English
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.