If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Carlcare, founded in 2009 in Hong Kong, is a professional after-sales service brand exclusively authorized by renowned phone brands TECNO, itel, Infinix and Spice. After several years of rapid growth, Carlcare has expanded the horizons of its business to further categories, which delivers service support for home appliance brand Syinix, accessory brand Oraimo and LED lighting brand iFLUX.
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group(a world-leading Internet listed company in China) and Transsion Holdings Group (a global Intelligent Terminal Products, and mobile value-added service provider).
It focuses on all kinds of Internet fields and takes Internet finance, Internet music, short video, application market and online gaming as its main business. Its internetwork products contain: Boomplay-Africa's largest online music platform, Vskit-Africa's second largest short video platform, Palmstore-The second mobile apps distribution platform in Africa, Palmcredit, Palmsave, Palmpay and other outstanding Internet products that have already emerged in Africa. Transsnet is also one of the first Chinese Internet enterprises, begin to lead African nativism internet road.
With the sustained growth of Internet consumption demand in Africa, the Internet business in Africa presents tremendous potential and growth space for future development. Transsnet takes all advantages of these two companies, the first is based on the strong technical strength of NetEase, which has the advanced concept of Internet product operation. The second is based on the strong government relationship of Transsion Holdings, which has plenty channels and market foundation in Africa. It helps the vast number of users in the African market more convenient, faster experience of Internet contents. We are committed to create the fastest growing and most brand-influential internet business group in Africa.
Skills and Qualification:
- Any Business related Degree or Diploma with experience
- At least 2 years and above equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of leadership experience required.
- Strong leadership skills in terms of teaching, guiding, coaching and developing staff.
- Must have a sense of urgency and meet deadlines through effective decision making and problem solving.
- Effective communications skills are required (oral, written, computer).
- Excellent customer service skills are necessary along with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to adapt to change and implement change initiatives is critical.
- Consistent high level of performance and achievement over career span.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Is available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Prepares warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Understand that they are leading a Team, thus, who has to understand their Team
- Understand Customer Care and is capable of acquiring Feedback from the Customer’s Needs
- Be capable of Tracking and Making Reports.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Know how to work with MS Excel
- Organizational Skills.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork player
Method of Application
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer