KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected "KOKOpoints" inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
As Head of Talent, you will play a critical role in leading the next phase of our company’s growth. As a values-driven, hands-on leader, you will set our strategy across the entire employee life cycle and serve as a key adviser to our senior leadership team for all people-related initiatives and issues. KOKO aims to be an employer of choice for the world’s best and brightest, and you will play a central role in building our internal processes and experiences as well as our external brand to make this vision a reality as our company grows.
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- University degree (Master’s degree a plus)
- Demonstrated track record of success in management and leadership roles (ideally, 8-10+ years)
- Experience with recruiting, training, leadership development, employee relations, HR operations, coaching, and/or labour relations (ideally, 3-5+ years)
- Aptitude for project management, including ability to balance priorities, clarify stakeholder requirements, lead cross-functional efforts, pay keen attention to detail, and generally keep deliverables on schedule
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including confidence with negotiation and mediation
- Empathetic, people-first mindset & comfort working effectively across multiple countries and cultures
- Courage to embrace change and challenge the status quo
- Unquestionable ethical standards and integrity
- Previous experience at fast-paced, growth-stage, multi-national companies a plus
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.