If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited - Our Client in the Insurance Industry seeks to recruit a HR Intern. This program will promote continuous leadership development, hands-on practical experience, group networking opportunities, and strategic thinking initiatives to optimize participants' learning and career growth.
The HR Intern will be responsible for providing support in the daily operations of the Human Resources Department.
- You will be required to work as a HR Support on projects related to performance/talent management, onboarding, employee relations, among other projects.
- You will be required to conduct research, compile data, and prepare materials for HR guides & policies, leveraging existing and external resources
- You will also aidin all administrative aspects of human resources activities, to ensure that all agreed decisions are implemented in compliance with our company's human resources policies and procedures
- Generate various reports as needed
- Follow up on various tasks / assignments and ensure they are completed by the deadline
- Knowledge, Skills and/or abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- High level of integrity and strict adherence to protecting confidential information
- Proven administrative skills and expertise
- Good organizational and planning skills, with a proven ability to manage time well in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Minimum Education / Qualification:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university or recently completed a degree in Human Resources or related field
- Coursework in Human Resources function or experience in Human Resources is required
- Strong interest in a career in Human Resources
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with HR Intern on the Subject line. Deadline for submission of applications is Tuesday 13th November.