Lan-x Africa is a business management consultancy firm that deals in business advisory, recruitment, training and employee management services to the Eastern African region.
Our mission is “To Enhance Business Competencies through Proven Performance Based Practices”.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Consultant to join our team!
Are you a hard-working, self-driven individual who loves searching for solutions that improve business operations?
If yes, this is your chance!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing business practices and recommending improvements
- Develop business plans with the assigned accounts
- Ensure that business performance audits are done as per schedule and according to our core values
- Ensure that individual audit reports are done as required and as per company standards and targets
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering.
- Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project’s achievement
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management
Job requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Business Development Consultant for 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, BA, Economics, BBIT or any business related course.
- Master’s in Business Administration is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 20th February 2019.