Crystal Recruitment is a boutique recruitment firm that specializes in matching the right talent to the right job opportunities across Africa. We go out of our way to find that missing person for your business puzzle. We are the partner that understands your needs, recruits ‘best-in-class’ talent and counsel you towards a successful conclusion to the search process.
Our client, a software development firm based in Nairobi is seeking a dynamic, result and target oriented individual to join its dedicated team immediately. The Candidate will be responsible for generating leads and selling software applications of the company to existing and prospective clients.
- Developing and executing successful sales plans as well as monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
- Creating awareness
- Research and create target list of potential prospects
- Create, monitor and manage email campaigns for digital marketing
- Generate sales opportunities by cold calling pitches
- Arrange and conduct product demonstration
- Serve as internal sales support for lead generation
- Coordinate to ensure all presentations and follow up are accomplished as per timelines defined by the prospects/partners
- Build strong qualified opportunity pipeline for sales
- Business development
- Lead generation
- Software solution sales
- Must be a holder of diploma or undergraduate degree in Business Information Technology, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Over three (3) year experience in the sales and marketing of enterprise software
- Provable track record of excellence in software business development
- Ability to learn how business software fit into business workflow and processes
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- High level computer literacy, ICT skills and experience with MS-Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge, skills and experience in digital marketing
- Must have a valid driving license with minimum of three (3) years driving experience
Our client, an ICT firm specializing in the development of software applications and provision of ICT support is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of ASP.Net Core Programmer.
The programmer will be responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts, developing and integrating new functionalities into existing applications.
The responsibilities of the programmer will be to design and develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Must have written a data driven and report oriented web application using ASP.Net/C# on any RDMS.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Offer user support for existing applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Knack for writing clean, readable and well documented C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with Relational Database Management Systems.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- Prior experience in a similar role with at least 2 years
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.