BCK Kenya, together with it partners, continues to grow its muscle in implementation projects for key clients. We believe in offering the best and latest technology solutions and services to our clients. Our resources have the experience and skills to deliver key projects to the satisfaction of our clients. With each project we undertake, we learn and keep improving our experience and skills.
ROLE: Reporting directly to the CEO,
- Provide executive, administrative, follow through support to the CEO.
- Primary point of contact for Legal commercial and internal/external Stakeholders.
- Liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams
- Manage and coordinate marketing and social media/Web presence and content.
- Assists with daily administrative duties and managing an active calendar of appointments
- Travel and Expense reports, communication and minutes
- Conducts research on prospective opportunities and documentation of proposals.
- HR process support: recruitment policy, maintains confidential files and employee records
- Key Client management and Coordination of Semi-annual Board.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties will typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties will include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- To keep healthy relationships with clients and CEO's key contacts.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Independent, with three to five years providing support for upper-level management
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint, Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written grammatical manner.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- High levels of confidentiality and Ethics
go to method of application »
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The primary purpose of the Business Development Executive (BDE) is to achieve their overall revenue goal. To achieve this goal, the BDM must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least three times (3x) their quota in pipeline opportunities. The BDE is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The BDE will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all the Company’s targeted line of business solutions and services to potential customers and prospects in that territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the capacity of a BDE, the BDE:
- is expected to be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the Company’s executive team.
- will work with the Line of Head of Business Development & Projects and other business heads to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline and close deals.
- will work with the Solution and Channel managers to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals.
- will work to uncover and run sales cycles-based opportunities as directed by the Line of Business (LoB)
- will work with presales and bids team on sales campaigns.
- will lead efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts.
- will work to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers.
- will develop sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts.
- will identify, propose, negotiate, and close opportunities in the target market segment to meet and exceed her quota.
- will work in a fast-paced, innovative environment you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective new mid-market or growing business customers.
- will convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- will maintain regular contact with the account base, and increase revenue from positioning and demonstrating new and existing products, preparing appropriate proposals, and closing the sale.
- will develop and deliver customized demonstrations, by web and face-to-face.
- qualifies new opportunities and prospects, dimensions the size of opportunities and articulates probabilities of closure.
- maintains broad knowledge of BCK’ consulting products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products.
- will maintain account and opportunity updates within the Company’s internal sales automation system.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3 years Sales and Marketing experience, IT industry experience preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, experience with a CRM is a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proven relationship management and customer service skills.
- Goals and results oriented with the ability to take initiative.
- Team oriented and coachable.
The candidate must demonstrate high professional, moral and ethical standards in all their undertakings.
Method of Application
Send your detailed CV and examples of assignments handled to email@example.com before 15th July 2019.
Interested and qualified? Go to BCK Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply