- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Solar Regional Sales Manager at Schneider Electric
Posted on: 17 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric’s capabilities in the solar market segment include complete electrical systems and power conversion solutions along with the intelligent controls needed for the most competitive smart grid integration, and lifecycle Operation and Maintenance services.
The Solar Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the development of the sales of Schneider Electric solar offer in Kenya a and other countries in the region
- Leading the commercial actions in the region including
- prescription, customer management, opportunity development and follow-up, contract negotiation and conclusion in order to maximise the order intake and market share.
- Work on further developing our distributors in the region and bringing new EPC’s and solar opportunities through channel partners.
- Provide commercial and technical leadership and support during pre-sales, sales, and after sales stages to our channel partners.
- Develop new distributors and partners in newly opened countries
- Support offer creation for commercial channel off-grid and grid-tie in the region
- Understand business in the countries (Markets, Channels, competition, applications, etc) through continuous visits and contact with customers
- Find new business opportunities, based on country and “business line” strategy.
- Become the face of Schneider Electric Solar business in the region for local seminars and events
- Contributing in promoting Solar in Country towards
- External stakeholders (administration, media, solar associations …).
- Internal stakeholders (country president, business VP …).
- Contributing in building, updating and deploying a commercial plan for the country
- Targets and forecasts
- Commercial strategy – pricing positioning / business model / major customers
- Technical specification / evolutions of current and future product portfolio
- Supply chain (localisation, …)
- Country priorities
- She/he shall provide forecasts (order intake, project details, volume by product category) on a monthly basis for the next 3 months and on a quarterly basis for the next 12 months. She/he shall make sure that data in Bridge Front Office is updated before the last day of each month.
- Business indicators (Order Intake, Sales, Profitability)
- Customer portfolio and conversion rate
- Hit rate and market share
- Bridge Front Office Accuracy
- Channel sales experience, and technical background
- Networking capabilities (externally and internally)
- Leadership and management skills
- Solar business competencies (business model, market specifications, technical …)
- Collaboration spirit between areas, with other solar teams (Repetitive application, LoBs, Services …) and with country organisations (Energy, Partner, A2E, Microgrids, Services …)
- Synthesis and analysis capabilities
- Rigour and result driven
- Fluent local language + English
The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Area Manager for Middle East and Africa.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Schneider Electric career website on schneiderele.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Schneider ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at General Electric
- Information Technology (IT) Attachment at Davis & Shirtliff Group
- Refrigerator Technician at Raino Tech4Impact
- Field Service Admin and Order Management at Schneider Electric
- Account Assistant at BBOXX Capital Kenya Limited
- Health and Safety Technician at Voltalia