- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunities at The Favvie Company
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at The Favvie Company
The Favvie Company makes your brand the FAVorite among your target market by building trust with them, creating and maintaining relationships thus making an impact in their hearts and minds. Favvie is able to achieve this by being able to understand clients need first before engaging. Our most unique and evident skill is that of keenly listening and understanding.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining high quality selling advertisements for clients.
- Coming up with creative advertisements for clients.
- Identifying key advertising opportunities and coming up with unique adverts for clients.
- 2+ years' of sales experience.
- Proven history meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline. You will do so by identifying key business opportunities and segmented prospects. Your goal will be to meet or exceed our annual quota and increase our revenue.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submiting orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2+ years' of sales experience
- Proven history meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Favvie CompanySimilar Jobs
- Creative Designer at Sepia
- Marketing And Public Relations Specialist at Vendeur Afrique
- Entry Level Graphic Designer at Oceans Creative Agency Limited