- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Jobs at Tangerine Investments Ltd
Posted on: 1 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Tangerine Investments Ltd
Tangerine Investments Limited is a private limited company that was formed in 2008.
As the most progressive leaders in Outdoor advertising across Kenya Tangerine boasts high-impact sites in attention-grabbing locations.
We are committed to driving the Outdoor industry forward and we are constantly investing in research, innovation and cutting-edge developments to produce improved results for our advertisers.
The Sales Executive is responsible for generating sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Visit Potential customers for new business.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Represent our company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Record sales, prepare sales reports.
- Review your own sales performance.
- To do any work allocated by the management.
- Must have general computer skills, including email, word processing, spreadsheets
Providing administrative support along with clerical tasks that aid the daily business operations of an organization
- Work under the workshop manager to ensure all site jobs are completed on time by moving from site to site
- Manage site teams and vehicle logistics
- Ensure all staff are provided and use necessary safety gear and do site visits to confirm the same.
- Maintain a list of all daily jobs with completion timelines
- Plan daily maintenance on all structures billboards/ lightboxes etc.
- Be able to generate a BOQ determine quantities of materials required for different jobs when a drawing is provided ( different steel gauges required etc.)
- Plan logistics ( transport. Crane, labour) for all installations and supervise all installations
- Work on power connections for New billboard sites
- Confirm materials being loaded are used on site and extras return back to the workshop and be able to physically verify the same.
- Be able to calculate cubic metres of concrete required and ensure the casting process is completed to high quality standards.
- Have an eye for detail to ensure all structures and client adverts are perfect ( not bent/ tilted/ rusted. Sequences are followed correctly etc.)
- Thinking Creatively
- Must have general computer skills, including email, word processing, spreadsheet
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tangerine Investments LtdSimilar Jobs
- Account Manager at Unimedia Africa Ltd