Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients.
Our client is a leading importer and distributor of finished pharmaceutical products in Kenya. The company was incorporated in Kenya with the sole purpose of providing quality and affordable pharmaceutical products. The Country Sales Manager-Pharmaceutical will work as a country head for Kenya and the primary responsibility will be to deploy the vision, leadership and strategic roadmap to build world class pharmaceutical operations in Kenya.
The individual will be responsible for building and leading a team of sales, marketing and other functional professionals with the plan to grow and establish markets in Kenya.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Ensures the management of overall expenses, focusing on management of operating costs.
- Sets KPIs for the business and team members and coordinates regular reviews.
- Drives Sales Pipeline to develop revenue performance.
- Assists with the management of profitability of the business (bottom line responsibility).
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Responsible for driving profitable revenue growths, and be accountable for driving goals and critically contributing to a holistic, strategic business planning process.
- Achieve business results including growth in Top line and manage cash flow
- Develop and execute well-designed business strategies and capitalizing on untapped business opportunities including expansion opportunities in Kenya by establishing company’s products and brands.
- Strong review of market trends and competitor activity with a view of improving operations.
- Efficient management of all support and back-end activities so that there are no gaps between supply and demand.
- Continually assessing company progress, sales and marketing successes and compiling reports to submit to superiors. Preparing reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance.
Skills and Competencies
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility, accountability and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to manage a team and their performance.
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills with a problem solving attitude
- Ability to travel when need be.
- Ability to train and mentor a team.
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics & departmental reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a science course
- Currently working as a Marketing or Sales Manager with a Pharmaceutical Company with a track record of huge sales turnover
- Over 8 Years of Experience in Sales & Marketing in Pharma Industry
- Candidate must have experience in handling team size of 40+ people
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications
go to method of application »
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing and Mixing coffee
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items and educating customers about brewing methods.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working in as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- 2-3 years’ work experience as a barista in a busy hotel/restaurant
- College qualifications in hospitality –important
- Flexible to work in alternate shifts
- Good communication skills
- Very presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of various coffees and teas
go to method of application »
- The position is for a support/consulting/training environment.
- Working closely with clients to train and install the software
- Experience on any ERP related software (Sage Evolution, Sage 300, Sage X3, SAP, Syspro, and Microsoft Dynamics).
- Knowledge and installation of ERP systems on servers and workstations.
- Perform system upgrades and installations
- Troubleshoot program errors
- Assist with ad-hoc client requests
- Understand and implementation of ERP systems according to the Project Scope.
- New database setups and imports
- Configuration and testing of data to comply with the Project Scope
- Assist with opening balances (GL, AR, AP and Stock)
- Assist with go live, hand holding support
- Accounting and MS SQL qualifications required
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.