- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancies at Ideon Solutions
Posted on: 7 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance / Investments
View All Jobs at Ideon Limited
We are providers of end to end business enabling services that helps businesses to expand and optimize operations across different industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for complete production as per monthly target and RM procurement, ensure there is discipline and maintenance and labor management of Factory. He/she should also ensure productivity, Quality and ISO record keeping
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Manage inventory of all plant supplies and ensure accuracy in same according to required policies and procedures and manage all communication for safety standards;
- Perform regular inspection on all machinery and maintain compliance to all regulations such as OSHA;
- Maintain optimal quality of all products and recommend improvements to production process;
- Administer all employee schedules and provide training to subordinates as per requirement and supervise all everyday production schedules and assist to resolve all maintenance issues;
- Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement; and
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Degree Diploma in Management ;
- Previous experience in a factory/manufacturing set-up
- Excellent organizing abilities;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
go to method of application »
The successful will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Assist employees in managing the Human Resource System.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Assisting in system trouble shooting and implementation queries
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Handling queries from staff
- Managing the Human Resource Information system
- Degree in related field, preferably in HR, BBIT or IT
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Method of Application
If you meet the said qualification send your application to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ideon LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Manager at Kenya Orient
- Financial Advisor at Britam
- Branch Manager at Heritage Insurance
- Projects Manager, Digital and Infrastructure at Minet Kenya
- Unit Manager at Britam
- Debt Collection Internship at Ideon Solutions
- Job Opportunities at UAP Old Mutual Group
- Job Vacancies at APA Insurance Limited