- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safaricom Technology Academy Internship
Posted on: 17 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
The Safaricom Technology Academy is a 3 month internship program that is targeted to Ongoing Kenyan Degree Students. The internship positions are within the Technology Division and report to various designated supervisors. The students will undergo an internship program, which includes a combination of job & functional exposure, work, and project assignments.
- Carrying out all duties assigned by the reporting managers in the various departments in the Technology division.
- Participation in the implementation of Projects and/or services as required in Technology Division.
- Actively participate in Technology Division activities and events.
- The students SHOULD BE in their 3rd to 5th year of University.
- This internship is targeting on-going University students. NOTE: GRADUATED CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Preference will be given to students undertaking degree courses in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering, Software Engineering or any other Engineering and ICT related Fields.
- Candidates with IP Networking skills (CCNA), Database Administrators, and Java/Android Developers are encouraged to apply.
- Female Candidates and Persons with Disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Before you apply, ensure you meet all the requirements of the role and that your CV reflects this and contains a current email address and mobile number. Successful candidates will be required to have a Certificate of Good Conduct (for Kenyan candidates and not older than 12 months old) and a valid Credit Certificate (CRB) from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau. Also a letter from the university requesting for an internship opportunity,
- Please note, successful candidates will be expected to work anywhere in Kenya at Safaricom’s offices across the country
- For Non – Kenyan students kindly ensure you get a valid Internship permit from the Immigration Office prior
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on safaricom.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safaricom KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Director, Partner Engineering at Andela
- Market Engagement Manager, Mobile for Humanitarian at GSM Association
- Android Developer at Cellulant
- Web Design Intern at Peak and Dale Solutions
- IT Support Engineer at Tala
- Jobs at BitPesa
- Specialist - Education (Azure -Infrastructure) at Microsoft
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at Paytech Limited