Brighter Africa empowers communities by providing loan services opportunities to the small business operators of our society. We extend microcredit and other financial services to families, providing them greater economic stability and contributing to the overall socio-economic development of communities.
Our core service is microfinance loans ranging from KES.1,000 up to KES. 100,000, repaid over a period of 1 month. Our borrowers are empowered to expand the businesses and better their livelihood.
Salary 20k plus Incentives
You will be responsible for the acquisition of new business within the assigned sales locations by aggressively approaching prospective customers with the aim of winning new business and cross selling to existing customers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Marketing of New and existing products
- Advising clients on various services and products
- Developing and maintaining professional customer relationships
- Performing as key contact to selected customer relationship under client guidance
- Initiating apt activities to ensure on time and schedules response to customers
- Providing assistance to clients to attain approvals of new loans
- Conducting evaluation of clients account
- Collections of due loans and arrears.
- Should have at least 6 months experience in financial institution.
- Have knowledge in credit field.
- Sufficient knowledge in Marketing.
- Detail Oriented.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision
go to method of application »
Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the
The Technical Manager is responsible for technical leadership in safely and efficiently performing inspections, repairs and maintenance of general purpose vehicles.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee automotive mechanics in maintenance, servicing and repair of vehicles and/or internal combustion equipment in the most efficient and effective manner as prescribed by the companies’ service delivery policy.
- Assist in the supervision and operation of the garage, as directed.
- Perform all duties of skilled automotive mechanic following recognized procedures for such work, as required and assist in the supervision and operation of the garage, as directed.
- Ensure proper annotation of all maintenance performed on prescribed forms for data collection.
- Initiate corrective actions to resolve problems, prevent delays and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for following a comprehensive safety program in compliance with NEMA, OSHA requirements.
- Responsible for a comprehensive technical in-service training in compliance with the company’s continuous professional development(CPD) program.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
- Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures, accurate completion of timesheet, train and supervise staff as required.
- Performs as alternate records custodian and vehicle manager.
- Shall be the key liaison person in technical communication with customers and/or supervisor in all matters regarding automotive repairs
- Assist in purchasing of repair parts/supplies, and the maintenance of necessary catalogs/records and advise garage personnel on problems encountered in repairs and servicing.
- Cooperate with supervisor to implement policies governing vehicle maintenance and perform any other duties as duly assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Have a diploma or a degree in Automotive engineering course or a related course.
- At least 3 years’ and above experience as a technical manager in a related company.
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good combination of technical and management experience in a busy environment.
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations and provide solutions
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Relationship Officers (Ngong,Ukunda,Taita,Kakamega,Kimilili)) - email@example.com
- Technical Manager
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your application to clearly indicating on the subject line to reach us on or before 16th September 2019.