The Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:-
- Collecting and compiling economic and trade related data
- Disseminating business information to the business community
- Facilitating international trade promotion activities through trade fairs and exhibitions
- Participating in the implementation of trade related development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, Entrepreneurship,International Trade/Business/Relations or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
go to method of application »
The officer will be deployed in the Alcoholic Drink Control Directorate
- Enforcing the county alcoholic control act and other county laws
- Participating in regular patrols in the parking areas to ensure orderly parking and traffic management,
- Maintaining county laws, sanity and order in market and other business
- Receiving and scrutinizing charge sheets from investigation officer, giving evidence in court where county has interest in traffic matters,
- Handling drills and parade matters,
- Receive and scrutinizes charge sheet from investigation officer,
- Peruses and advised on investigations witness in court,
- Produces exhibit in court, bonds prosecution witnesses and takes plea in court,
- Safe custody of exhibits,
- Coordinate with the head of respective enforcement in preparation of cases and witness and produces the past record of an accused person in court, and
- Supervising and maintain discipline amongst subordinates
For appointment to this grade an officer must have: –
- Served in enforcement or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of twelve (10) years
- Approved enforcement officers course or police training course or Administration police course from a recognized government institution
- Physical fitness as applicable to the Kenyan Police Service plus a fitness medical certificate from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigation
- Certificate in computer application
- Demonstrate merit and shown ability as reflected work performance and result
go to method of application »
- Writing and testing simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications
- Assisting in implementation of the computer systems
- Providing user support and training users
- Repair and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals
- Monitoring the performance of ICT equipment’s
- Reporting any faults for further action
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Computer Science, electrical/ electronic engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Kenya certificate of secondary Education mean grade C plain with at least a C- in mathematics and English/ Kiswahili or its approved equivalent,
Method of Application
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.muranga.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th September 2019.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.