Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd is leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Our client is a leading automotive trading platform. Buy, Sell, or Swap Your Car Without Stress. Inspection Centers and Car Lots Available Nationwide. They are looking to hire a Web Developer to join their team.
The Web developer will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining the organization’s computer systems and networks. The web developer will be responsible for diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these systems and will solve the issues either in person.
- Troubleshoot problems across all platforms, prioritizing and managing many open support cases at one time.
- Follow in-house created software installation, implementation and fault resolution instructions.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Contributing to the provision of high-quality digital support services.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites.
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process.
- Conducting website testing.
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated.
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website.
Education Qualification : BBIT or any other related field
Age: Between 25- 35 yrs
Experience : 3 yrs progressive work experience in a environment
Our client are the leading producers of quality steel products in Uganda, with far reaching. influence across the East African region. They are looking for a Heavy Duty Mechanic to join their factory.
The candidate should:
- Be of Kenyan Origin
- Should be able to work on heavy generators
- Should be able to work on caterpillar equipment
- Have general administration knowledge
- Have 2-5 years experience in the field
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.