- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Medical Representative at Novartis
Posted on: 7 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Novartis
Novartis is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. As a leading global medicines company, we use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In our quest to find new medicines, we consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development. Novartis products reach nearly 1 billion people globally and we are finding innovative ways to expand access to our latest treatments. About 125 000 people of more than 140 nationalities work at Novartis around the world.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- Execute call plans for customers, including medical experts from customer or academic communities; call on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency.
- Make effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls.
- Promote defined Novartis products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses.
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximize and drive territory.
- Work effectively with other Novartis stakeholders and with resources in Sales and across other functions (e.g. MSL, KAM) to achieve sales targets.
- Develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional programs and represent and promote Novartis as a leader in the assigned therapeutic area.
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences OR relevant discipline English
- 2 - 5 years experience in Medical Sales
- Proven, successful field track record preferably in business to business environment
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment
- Professional accomplishments that reflect achievement orientation, self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service orientation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Novartis career website on sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NovartisSimilar Jobs
- Chief Customer Officer at Goodlife Pharmacy Africa
- IT Support Internship at Haltons Limited
- Marketing Assistant Internship at Sanofi
- Anti-Counterfeiting Manager at Novartis
- Hotel Manager at Rangechem Pharmaceuticals
- Executive Director at Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network (EPN)
- Value Stream Leader and Compliance Lead at GlaxosSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Cashier at Rangechem Pharmaceutical