The Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) was established on 21 December 1965 through the Kenya Red Cross Society Act. (Chapter 256 Laws of Kenya). Its Constitution is based on the Geneva Conventions of 1949 and their Additional Protocols of 1977 to which Kenya is a signatory.
The National Society was officially recognized by the Government in the Kenya Red Cross Society Act (Chapter 256 Laws of Kenya) as a voluntary aid Society auxiliary to the public authorities in the humanitarian field and as the only National Red Cross Society that carries out its activities in the Kenyan territory. In relation to public authorities, the Society maintains an autonomy, which allows it to act at all times in accordance with the Fundamental Principles of the Red Cross and Red Cresent Movement.
Library assistant is responsible for sorting and shelving books according to their categorization, assisting customers/learners with internet access and ensuring their technical needs are met. He/She also manages inquiries over the counter, via email or telephone among other duties.
- Helping learners/customers locate books or find material online.
- Checking books in and out at the front desk.
- Sorting and shelving books according to their categorization
- Register new customers and maintaining and updating customer profiles.
- Maintaining records of books taken out (borrowed) and books brought back.
- Cataloging new arrivals
- Assisting customers/learners with internet access and ensuring their technical needs are met.
- Organizing the repair of damaged books
- Inspecting the condition of books before and after check out to ascertain any damage on behalf of the customer.
- Managing inquiries over the counter and via email or telephone
- Assisting with Library events and reading sessions
- Managing payments of fines
- Cataloging audio visual material and other mediums
- Settling any disruptions or disturbances in the Library
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree (Library and information Science/Records management and information technology) or any other related in that field
- Experience in customer service role
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with use of databases and the internet
- Outstanding organization skills and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and good problem solving ability
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
The B2B coordinator responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. He/She will report directly to the Head of Academics, be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results, will market products to other businesses that have demonstrated a need for the products or services.
- Oversee marketing lead generation
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Master’s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to (Return on Investment) ROI analysis
- Food Service or Restaurant experience
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
Responsible to serving food and beverages to guests and students and lead team members to be efficient and effective.
- Manage inventory and order food and beverages equipment and supplies
- Oversees food and beverage service operations
- Inspects F & B supplies, equipment and work areas
- Ensures students comply with health, food safety standards and regulations
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service
- Schedule student hours and assign duties
- Maintain budgets and review financial transactions
- Establish standards for students performance and customer serve
- Co-coordinating activities of the kitchen and service students
- Compiling and liaising with kitchen, menu for students training and restaurant food service areas and student dining
- Monitors F & B orders and any needed work with the Chef to remedy any delays in service.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management/Events
- Proven experience as F & B Culinary manager
- A deep understanding of, commitment to and involvement in hospitality Industry
- Outstanding F & B techniques and interpersonal relationship skills
- Capacity to work under extreme pressure
- Ability to train students in executing different service styles and techniques at the training restaurant.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Red Cross Society career website on www.redcross.or.ke to apply