Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya - incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 - and all KCB's regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation and all associate companies.
The Position: Reporting to the Branch Manager, the sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations. The position is on contract terms for a period of 12 months.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for: Retail Banking, Agri, SAHL, Agent Banking, Mortgage and Bancassurance products.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular sales reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- A university degree from a recognized institution.
- Recent graduate from the university over the last 4 years.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and commitment to quality service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- KCSE certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
- Good Conduct (less than 5 months old).
- CRB Clearance Certificate.
The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidates.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the role is to facilitate excellence in service delivery, risk and compliance through adherence to policies and procedures while ensuring optimum resource utilization and branch asset management
- To offer customer satisfaction through operational effectiveness, efficiencies and customer complaints resolution
- Facilitate adequate branch resourcing
- Efficient cash management within the branch and productivity of tellers.
- Manage and implement branch Business continuity plans.
- Manage branch risk: RCSA, KCSA & KRI’s are kept up to date; incidents are mitigated/escalated.
- Enterprise Wide Risk: Adherence to policies, processes, procedures as per documented operating standards (e.g. SOP’s, KYC/AML) in order to enhance internal controls in order to reduce frauds and forgeries.
- Ensure effective resolution of Audit issues.
- Motivate, coach and develop a high performing team.
- Facilitate and coordinate branch asset management.
- Ensure collection of all revenue due to the bank, validation and submission of reports & returns
- Facilitate and implement new initiatives and projects within the branch.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following: -
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at supervisory level in a banking operations and cash management.
- Sales or business development experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation Skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.