Our client is one of the leading producers of Grey Cement world wide and among the largest producers of White Cement internationally. They are seeking a very competent Customer Technical Services Officer to Join their team.
Department: Customer Technical Services
Education Background: Civil Engineer Preferred
Driving License: Required
Citizenship Id: Required (Kenyan National Preferred)
Industry: Paint (Preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing on site demo to the customer on how to apply our different products.
- Give technical support for products for increasing sale
- Conducting, Engineer and architects meet, Mason meet, Contractors meet and Painters meet for awareness of the products so that to improve sale and achieving target
- Meeting influencers like engineers and architects for increase the sale.
- Attend the problem faced by customer on his site and resolve them technically.
- Take technical meeting periodically to improve product awareness and indirectly product sale
- Conducting sampling activity on site to ensure the customer about quality of the product
- Visiting the sites for product awareness, site sampling and technical awareness of the product
- Generating orders from the site
- Visiting projects for lead generation, product approval by sampling on site and by delivering technical details to the concern personnel so as to generate order
- Incorporate the product in BOQ of client list by site sample and approval
- Regular follow up with clients for order generation.
- Regular follow up with the Engineers, Architects and Contractors for order generation
- Timely submission of monthly reports like MCR, Complaint report, Sampling data.
- Civil Engineering bachelor degree
- Background in paint Industry.
- 3 years relevant working experience
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 7th November 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi