If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Eagle HR Consultants works with its clients to craft the most appropriate HR and Payroll solution, which will integrate with their current and future technology needs as the company grows.
Eagle HR Consultants offers HR Consulting and Payroll solutions and interventions which can significantly add to the efficacy and performance of any organization across the globe in all sectors.
National Sales Manager
Job Code: EHC/1109/18
Job Location: Kisumu
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer company in Western Kenya based in Kisumu.
They are looking for a well experienced and results oriented National Sales Manager to cover national sales activities for the company, build and manage a high-performance sales team to effectively achieve business objectives.
He /she MUST have relevant prior sales experience in FMCG
The Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue in the region as well as managing Sales team.
- Develop annual strategic plans that will ensure all regions have a complete strategic plan document for the coming year, divided into quarterly action plans.
- Lead preparation and scheduling for quarterly business review meetings with all regional representatives to review progress on strategic plans.
- Attend daily briefings to review back order fill rate.
- Plan weekly visits for the area sales managers to key distributors as well as the general trade Nationwide.
- Review weekly market intelligence reports from the regional representatives. Ensure there are set priorities for the month and that there is progress on the same.
- Review weekly sales report together with the regional representatives and ensure they are well aligned.
- Receive weekly sales report with action plans for any individual outlet that is behind target from individual regional representatives.
- Ensure the performance management system for each member of staff is duly filled with appropriate actions taken for those below the target.
- Effectively manage all sales staff including the Area Sales managers, senior sales representatives, retails sales representatives and the regional merchandisers.
- Ensure all accounts within the consumer division are operating within the agreed limits, and collections are made on time.
- Ensure the Bottom of the Pyramid Sales Program is monitored and effectively managed so as to deliver maximum product availability and ROI to the company.
- Ensure development of close relationships with Key customers including regional key account staff, priority (emerging chain) staff, distributors, and other stakeholders relevant to the success of the Consumer business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce/Management with a bias in Sales and Marketing;
- A minimum of 7 years’ sales experience in handling National Operations in an FMCG company.
- High level of self-motivation
- Must have worked in a Senior Managerial position with strong leadership skills
- Very aggressive
- Excellent understanding of the organizations goals and objectives
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to conduct and direct research into sales and marketing issues
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing Stuckists and direct sales
- Kenyans of Asian origin are highly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th September 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted