Job Group ‘J’
For appointment to this position, a person should:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Kenya in any of the following disciplines: – Public Administration; Business Administration/Management; Community Development or any other Social Sciences from a recognized Institution; and
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized Institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning of office accommodation and layout;
- Facilitating transport and travelling services;
- Maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment inventory;
- Ensuring payment of bills;
- Facilitating movements of assets;
- Carrying out general maintenance of building and furniture, and facilitating logistics for meetings, conferences and other special events;
- Collecting and collating data on development activities
- Providing input in the Monitoring and Evaluation of Community Projects
- Providing input in organizing Public Participation awareness at the local level; and
- Disseminating information to the Public.
Terms of Service
Administration Officer II will serve on three (3) years contract term of service.
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificate, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be cleared marked “Application for Position of Administration Officer II or Office Administrative Assistant IIon the envelope and should be hand delivered to our office at County Headquarters in Isiolo Town.
Posted application should be addressed to:
P. O. BOX 224 – 60300
Interested applicants are expected to get clearance from the following bodies.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission; and
- Criminal Investigation Department (certificate of good conduct)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Commission for University Education (for holders of degrees from foreign Universities)
“Women, minorities and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply’’
All applications should reach the Board on or before 31st July, 2020.
Isiolo County public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee in any recruitment process at anytime.