Do you have high energy, drive, strong initiative, and are pro-active in anticipating needs? Are you able to multi-task and have excellent coordination skills? If that sounds like you then come join the Business Applications team.
Candidates must have excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work independently and professionally. Must be resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity. Possess solid problem-solving skills, be able to work effectively under pressure and within short time constraints, prioritize while multi-tasking, and be flexible in the performance of the job responsibilities. Ability to implement and monitor complex plans and schedules. Individual should be able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside the group, accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals. Attention to detail is a must.
- Rhythm of Business (ROB): Key driver and management of the organizational calendar and annual ROB scheduling including Identity All Hands, Identity morale activities, etc. Work closely with the Site Business Manager to align Identity ROB processes and operations.
- Headcount Management: In partnership with the Business Manager, process organization headcount requests including PCN management, monitoring headcount levels, manage system changes for PCN reprioritizations and backfill needs by partnering closely with hiring managers.
- Employee T&E review: As interim approver, review employee expense reports to ensure they are following Microsoft employee reimbursement policy and procedure.
- Space Management: Coordinate with Site Business Admin and Office Manager to manage new hire space, future reshuffle office planning and hybrid work environment across Identity Division.
- Supplier Management: Monitor vendor compliance and supplier excellence across the company. Flag suppliers handling PII information and who need to be Supplier Security Privacy and Assurance (SSPA) compliant.
- Partnership: Partner with Site Business Admin for consistent administrative support across all teams in ADC.
- Projects: Lead and contribute to special Identity-wide projects with other Identity Business Administrators globally. Work with Redmond partners on special Identity team-wide projects and events.
- Travel: Plan end to end domestic and international travel logistics for Senior Executive Employees.
- Partner with the Business Manager to create and manage on-going review cadence for key team metrics such as budget vs forecast (variance reporting).
- Raise hardware and devices (PC, PC Peripherals and Phones) requisitions. Work with courier companies to fast-track shipment and clearance of cargo as well as with IT Support to manage the devices inventory.
- Work with finance to issue/retire employee corporate cards. Follow up with employees to settle any overdue credit card balances.
- Partner with HR on new employee onboarding (NEO) as well as reporting NEO experience matrices. Train new hires on Microsoft employee reimbursement policy and procedure.
- Regular sync with Kenya Site Lead
- 5+ years of demonstrated work experience supporting senior leaders in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven excellence in administrative skills and functions.
- Ability to interface at the executive level.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information.
- Ability to make timely decisions, prioritize and exercise sound judgment with appropriate urgency in situations that require a quick response.
- Provide positive interactions with others and ability to act with executive presence and diplomacy, critical for interaction with all levels of Microsoft employees.
- Professionalism to represent the manager and teams effectively.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable operating within ambiguity and changing direction rapidly to accommodate a fluctuating work environment.
- Ability to maintain cool and focused under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams, etc.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.