Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
The Rainforest Alliance is a growing network of people who are inspired and committed to working together to achieve our mission of conserving biodiversity and ensuring sustainable livelihoods. Through creative, pragmatic collaboration, we aim to rebalance the planet by building strong forests and healthy communities around the world.
The Rainforest Alliance are looking to bring in an experienced & innovative People Project Manager to join the Organizational Effectiveness Centre of Expertise (CoE) within the global People department. This is a new and exciting role which will help further the ambitions of the Rainforest Alliance as we embark on our aspirational 2023-2030 strategy.
The Project Manager will be responsible for developing & delivering strategic People solutions that deliver value throughout the organization, from organization design, workforce planning, through to HRIS evolution. Partnering closely with People Business Partners (PBPs) to understand needs, test and validate before deploying solutions through the broader Advice & Operations team.
To be successful in this role, deep knowledge of HR processes, best practice, and innovations in the field is essential, alongside solid and proven change and project management capabilities to ensure timely, cost-effective and professional implementation.
- The Rainforest Alliance’s Core Values are Impact, Change, Collaboration, Openness and Trust and as such they form the basis of the behaviours we demonstrate;
- End-to-end project management of strategic People projects, including large-scale long-term projects and incremental updates and continuous improvements;
- Partner closely with PBPs throughout iterative project development and ensuring clear alignment on implementation plan (led by People Services);
- Implement People projects framework, establishing & monitoring timelines, setting milestones and deliverables, dependencies, issues and risks; and supporting People colleagues to embed project management disciplines in their work, as required;
- Keep abreast of current developments in HR, to inform project design and make recommendations for future projects and improvements;
- Work with People Analyst to develop, monitor and communicate project KPIs; and, make use of available data to help inform on project design;
- Develop change management plans, in partnership with Talent & Learning and PBPs, to drive adoption and ensure seamless implementation;
- Facilitate collaboration and feed-back loops across People department and with other key stakeholders, in order to support with ideating, validating, piloting and ensuring user-centricity remains at the forefront of project design.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources Management, or locally recognised HR professional qualification; or equivalent working experience.
- Project and/or change management certification highly desirable.
- Minimum 7-years’ experience as HR Manager/HR BP/HR Project Specialist.
- Significant experience leading HR projects within a complex & changing international organization, from design to implementation either as sole role, or within HR function.
- Demonstrable experience of leading change management initiatives.
- Highly adaptable, able to consult for input/feedback, pivot or
- A strong communicator, able to lead and influence without authority.
- Must be pro-active, creative, self-driven and able to work collaboratively.
Deadline: November 30, 2022