We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- To research analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment
- Monitor threats and opportunities and amend actions where necessary, to ensure brand/Sales development
- To research – analyze all marketing activities of our business (sales – product mix – customer profile –demographic etc.) – campaign and propose effective ideas on :
- Product positioning
- Chain Positioning
- Merchandise Point of Purchasing /Point of Sale
- Market advertising activities
- Sales & Service training
- Develops, manages and implements creative, effective and successful annual marketing plans for the stores along with the chain marketing strategy and annual market plan and budget
- Marketing plans should include – Advertising, Sales Promotion, Public Relations, Product Development,
- Pricing & Distribution
- Keep effective control of budgets
- Prepare complete presentation of any advertising/promotional campaign to CEO
- Supervises the monitoring of all advertising campaigns, news related to competitor to keep abreast of any developments to act accordingly
- Maintain close liaison with all departments on activities and seek any advise if required
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned to him by the CEO
Qualifications for Marketing Manager Job
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM).
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
go to method of application »
Factory Manager Job Responsibilities
- Achieving production and delivery targets;
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility so as to ensure that production targets are met with minimal interruption;
- Optimise factory organisation structure with relevant departments and teams to eliminate inefficiency due to disorganization;
- Establish and review production schedules to ensure production targets are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible;
- Coordinate the training of all manufacturing personnel and prepare appropriate work plans to ensure optimal resource allocation to achieve set targets;
- Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality;
- Planning for raw materials and work preparation to ensure minimal waste;
- Diagnosis of any plant/machinery malfunction and preventive maintenance ensuring minimum downtime;
- Control of machine downtime, detailed downtime analysis and ensuring optimal production;
- Supervising Quality Control personnel to ensure testing of raw materials and finished products through coordination with both in-house and other relevant laboratories;
- Supervising the testing of the poles and ensure that they meet specifications: KS 1933 and KPLC Technical Specifications;
- Ensuring safety procedures/operations are in place;
- Stock Yard management including loading and offloading procedures to ensure minimal damages
Oversee the operations of the factory to ensure production targets are met and quality standards for products are achieved using the most efficient and effective utilization of company resources to enable maximum productivity.
Requirements For Factory Manager Jobs In Kenya
- 7 years progressive experience in a key leadership/management role at a manufacturing facility or hands-on management experience on construction sites (at foreman level);
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/ Bachelor Degree in Operations/Industrial Management;
- Ability to balance production and maintenance needs;
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles and applications associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering;
- Previous experience and broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies;
- Past experience and strong understanding of budgeting/expense management with a basic understanding of financial and accounting practices;
Qualifications for the Factory Manager Job
- Highly motivated, results oriented and self-driven;
- Ability to work independently and within a team; ability to motivate team and individuals towards achieving set targets;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to prioritize work and properly manage time;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Able to work effectively and efficiently;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet production deadlines and set out targets.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th November 2016, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .