Frank Management Consult Ltd
is an international management consulting agency. We work with major companies, raising their performance, driving their strategies and enhancing their productivity.
Compliance Officer Job Key Responsibilities
- Review of the company internal controls systems, identifying potential risks within company operations.
- Evaluate financial and operational risks inherent to the business and provide an assurance to mitigate such risk exposure.
- Review levels of internal compliance with company polices & regulations as well as with other stakeholders like the Government.
- Carry out audit assignments according to the annual audit schedule.
- Carry out spot checks and monthly stock take in the various branches and prepare reports.
- Review compliance with tax legislation and advice on any emerging tax issues.
- Review bank, creditors/debtors reconciliation to ascertain their accuracy & reliability.
- Develop /modify and implement policies for improving the company’s operational procedures.
Required Qualifications and Experience for the Compliance Officer Job
- CPA(K) with valid ICPAK membership and a degree in Finance/ related Business field
- Minimum 5 years in auditing and financial management.
- Good understanding of stock management, debtor & creditor management and cash handling.
- Good understanding of tax implications.
- Good working knowledge with ERP systems & proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Working knowledge of SAP is highly desirable.
- Good business acumen with strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Mature, self driven professional with good communication skills and high level of integrity.
go to method of application »
The Property Manager shall: Manage the site portfolio to ensure all leases are managed and payments are up to date, manage property issues and settlements, oversee any regulatory or permitting requirements, manage the new site acquisition process to ensure timely delivery of the acquisition handover pack of leases and permits.
Manage site acquisition companies and agents to ensure high quality of permit applications, correct landlord vetting for lease agreements and proper accompanying documentation.
Control the flow of documentation, ensuring correct handing processes are utilized, facilitate requests for additional information and ensure compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives.
Property Manager Job Qualifications
- Minimum degree in Land Economy, Engineering, Building Technology, Project Management or other relevant areas.
- Four to five years telecommunications industry experience, 3 of which should be site acquisition or Project Management.
- Experience in dealing with: landlords and negotiating leases and renewals, legal framework for registration and with relevant Regulatory Agencies such as Civil Aviation Authority, NEMA, EPA, City Development
- Departments, Lands Commission, Metropolitan Municipal and Districts Assemblies; Town and Country Planning Division, Radiation Protection Authority, etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills for the Property Manager Job
- Ability to negotiate with landlords
- Understand of local area land requirements
- Ability to read and comprehend land legal documents/matters
- Ability to establish and manage cell site acquisition processes
- Ability to plan together with project team for timely acquisitions.
- Ability to deal with senior regulatory bodies in charge of permit issuance
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Projects, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to track Payments to Landlords and Lease expiry and follow up on payments and lease renewals.
- Tracking lease renewals, landlord rent payments, processing escalations and updating files
- Ensure that all project financial information is captured and reported on.
Method of Application
If you meet the above job requirement, urgently send us your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org