Job Opportunities at AAR Insurance
Posted on: 12 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance / Investments
View All Jobs at AAR Insurance
is a licensed financial services provider in Kenya and a member of the Association of Kenya Insurers (AKI) with presence across the country through its intensive branch and broker network.
Credit Controller Job Responsibilities
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with banks
- Deciding whether or not to offer the credit (can be the tricky part)
- Setting up the terms and conditions of the loan
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Ensuring customers pay on time
- Negotiating re-payment plans
Responsibilities for the Nutritionist Job
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc..
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition.
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions.
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles.
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress.
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
Responsibilities for the Human Resource Business Partner Job
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Health Centre Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and managing the AAR health centre and supporting the vision of quality health care and excellent customer service.
- Defines the mission, vision, and goals at the site level and is effective at communicating these directives to staff.
- Directs all billing and collecting procedures, to include appropriate coding and ensuring that staff are trained and educated in all local, state, and federal billing regulations.
- Oversees the delivery of patient services to include reviewing physician schedules and forecast data.
- Recruits personnel, supervises, and directs health centre staff to ensure the centre operates in an effective and efficient manner, ensuring the patients receive a high quality care and excellent customer service.
- Completes various special projects that may require reviewing and analyzing information, identifying problems, recommending solutions, and writing reports.
- Understands and enforces personnel and operations policies and procedures.
Business Development Executive Job Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AAR InsuranceSimilar Jobs
- Insurance Sales Agent at Madison Asset Management Services Limited
- General Manager Legal at Directline Assurance Company Limited
- Branch Underwriter at Resolution Insurance
- Insurance Sales Agent at Liberty Life
- Job Opportunities at Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited (Kenya Re)