Job Opportunities at Preferred Personnel
Posted on: 17 December, 2016
Deadline: 21 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Preferred Personnel Africa Ltd
With over 20 years’ of experience in the industry, our vision of being a regional leader in delivering an integrated human resource service and our mission of assisting our clients in realizing and reaching their goals and objectives through the right people has never shifted as we constantly seek to be the best company that we can be. We base our vision and mission on a foundation of four pillars that form our corporate brand identity and these are: Being Progressive – Always looking ahead and seeking solutions to tomorrow's problems, today. Personnel – We look to have and develop the right people to aid our organization and yours to take it to the next level. Excellence – We strive for excellence and show that through our commitments with our clients. Vibrancy – We realize that it is through a vibrant work environment that the best ideas are created. Our people are highly motivated, professional and performance driven and are keen to provide excellent services and always seek to exceed customers’ expectations. Our people are guided by our company’s core values of; People – For any true success to be attained, people are the vital building block. Success – Achieving success today is a platform for further success in the future. Partnership – Our partners are our network and we cannot survive without each other. Integrity – In business, integrity is a quality that is never undervalued. In line with our commitment to providing an excellent service, we partner with various professionals/consultants in the market, in order to provide quality expertise and profitable solutions for our clients. It is our experience over the past 20 years that has given us a handle of all kinds of assignments, with our unique combination of industry insight and high powered expertise that has enabled us to help optimize and transform the way our clients handled their Human Resources functions. Preferred Personnel Africa is not a completed product and is constantly evaluating the way it conducts business and looking for new ways to get work done as we seek to stay ahead of the curve and be a market leader within our industry. So how can PPA help you today?
Responsibilities for the Chief Executive Officer Job
- Regularly report to the Board progress with achieving the Board’s objectives, and to forthwith advise the Board of any matter which could have a substantial impact on the organization.
- Develop and implement operational policies to guide the organization within any limits prescribed by the organization’s Constitution.
- Identify the principal risks of the business and ensure the implementation of appropriate systems to manage these risks. The CEO shall be authorized to take reasonable measures to protect the organization from known or foreseeable risks.
- Develop and maintain an annual Board-approved plan for the development and success of the organization
Qualifications for the Administrative Associate Job
- Someone who is passionate about what they do
- Keeps customers the focus of their day-to-day work plans
- Open about their desires and honest and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Preferred Personnel Africa LtdSimilar Jobs
- HR Account Officer at Aurum Consultants
- Job Opportunities at Versed Professional Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Alternate Doors - 5 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Lafayette Resources - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 2 Positions
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Vacancies at Impact Basics