The ideal candidate MUST have above 4 years experience in retail operations management where they will be responsible for the management of all the retail activities as well as ensure that shops operating in the designated area achieve set income and profit targets
• Ensure that all the performance issues within the shop are well addressed.
• Effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage train and develop Shop Managers to agreed procedures.
• Ensure effective management of all retail staff.
• Develop corporate policies driving display, merchandising, pricing and grading.
• Ensure all issues within the shops are addressed in the appropriate and timely manner.
• Uphold the reputation and active promotion of the brand.
• Communicate effectively with Retail Management, shop staff, and other members.
• Manage the warehouse operation connected to the Retail Shops.
• Develop and grow a customer focus commercial operation.
• Undertake mandatory training as required by the company.
• Monitor stock in each shop, ensuring there are adequate supplies.
• Must have a Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
• Must have above 4 years experience in retail operations management.
• Must be 30 years and above.
• Must have people management skills.
• Must be self motivated.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
• Previous experience in the retail industry.
The ideal candidate MUST have above 2 years experience in maintenance of hardware and software and he/she will be responsible for providing support to the whole company IT infrastructure.
• Provide support to the departments in IT and System related issues.
• Maintain beneficial working relationships with other departments.
• Backups, ensuring close monitoring of local and offsite backup and setting timeline backups.
• Maintain regular reports on all hardware, software and network maintenance and upgrades.
• Ensure best possible pricing is used for purchasing and work on set budgets.
• Use set IT policies, monitor licences and requirements related to the ERP.
• Give reports on completed tasks like queries and maintenance.
• Ensure that the company policies are strictly followed.
• Ensure safety and security of people and property through the shop.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information especially pertaining the company customers
• Must have a Diploma/Degree in information technology.
• Working knowledge in the use of ERP, Front End software, WAN and support on hardware and networking.
• Self motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience working in a retail environment is an added advantage.
• Ability to work under pressure environment.
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.