If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy.
"Our story begins in 1985, when our CEO, Robert Walters, opened the first office in Central London. Rob has led the company ever since and has the same passion and commitment today.
Over the last 30 years the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 27 countries and employ over 3,000 people. It’s a powerful success story built on the strength of our people.
Organisations rely on us to find high quality professionals for a range of specialist roles. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it’s on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job.
Reporting to the Head Of FP&A, the FP&A Manager responsibilities will include
- Work closely with a team of FP&A Analysts to successfully deliver against set objectives
- Lead and successfully deliver the financial planning for the business
- Plan and coordinate company-wide budget process
- Lead in the development of the company-wide 12 month rolling forecast
- Analyse budgets and forecasts ensuring key assumptions, drivers and variances are understood and explained
- Lead the preparation of the cash flow rolling forecast
- Detailed variance analysis of results and trends
- Consolidate and report results in relation to planned initiatives
As FP&A Manager Your Skills And Qualifications Will Ideally Include
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong academic background to degree level
- Experience in developing and managing end to end budget process and rolling forecasts
- Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Robert Walters career website on www.robertwalters.co.uk to apply