Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
The Events & Training Co-ordinator will work closely with the managing partner, the recruitment and career advisory teams in actualizing the company’s events and training plans.
This is an interesting, diverse and rewarding role including a mix of administrative tasks, project co-ordination and creative work.
Reports To: Managing Partner
Events & Training Job Key Responsibilities
- In consultation with recruitment and career advisory teams, organise and deliver a range of events such as client seminars/dinners, publicity events, sponsorships events, training/information seminars to create awareness on CSS services
- To identify and book locations for the events, liaise with location management for booking, catering and logistical arrangements
- Contribute actively to decisions on marketing events; compiling databases of likely interest, drafting and circulating emails and contacting invitees for confirmations
- Compile and send out speaker and event information to invited guests and attendees
- Manage the event on the day, including setting up, instructing external contractors and internal staff assistance
- Conduct post event evaluation to gauge success/effectiveness and determine next course of action
- Assist in the implementing and monitoring of the monthly marketing calendar
- Assist the teams in developing appropriate training programs and content to be used during the events, including information that will feature in the social media websites
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. graphic designers, venue providers, videographers etc.
Events & Training Job: What We Require From You
- Graduate in Marketing/ Communication/PR/ Social Sciences
- Demonstrable prior experience in events management and co-ordination. Those with a PR background are highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Excellent organizational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to organize and deliver high quality, accurate work with limited supervision
- The confidence to liaise and network with speakers and decision makers from various sectors, other professional bodies, the media and a diverse range of external contacts
- Welcoming and helpful approach when dealing with guests/clients in person at events and on phone
- Can-do attitude, self starter ,outgoing, integrity, and ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture
- Marketing/PR experience and a strong understanding of the value of delivering successful events in promoting the company.
- Ability to work as part of a team
go to method of application »
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Aggressively sell allocated property and land to achieve sales targets
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Arrange new listing tours
- Approve all contracts and related forms signed by sales representatives
- Keep records of sales productivity
- Work with the sales representatives to improve performance and terminate unsatisfactory performers
- Interview and hire new sales associates
- Develop company-wide marketing strategies and oversee advertising placement and budget
- Advise & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Supervise and manage the sales team
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 3 years experience in similar role
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Valid Driving License
- Aggressive with Good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
go to method of application »
Credit Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that the company adheres to corporate credit policies and procedures for consistent handling of collection matters so as to maintain good customer relations.
- Be responsible for Team motivation, performance review and provide leadership to the Credit Control Department
- Effectively manage account/invoice disputes, both internally and externally and ensure that disputes are resolved without undue delay
- Drive collection & strategy planning of debt control, particularly mitigate spill over of debt past the set period
- Ensure the appropriate accounting and allocation of receipts and provide the underlying detail for bad debts and revenue reserves.
- Enforces the company’s credit policy and ensure that the set standards are strictly adhered to
- Proactively drive improvements in business processes and procedures, e.g. invoicing, follow up, and query/dispute management
- Manage the credit assessment process; ensuring that customers have appropriate credit limits and that these are reviewed constantly
- Spearhead escalations and ensure prompt stop service on inactive accounts
- Work proactively with Billing, Customer Services, Sales, Legal and major clients to solve issues, manage collections and customer escalations.
- Actively manage and attain reduction of company bad debt provision as per set KPIs
- Improve company cash cycle and enhance cash conversion as per KPIs
Requirements for the Credit Manager Job
- Minimum degree in a business field acquired from a reputable university.
- Professional diploma course in Credit Management (Certified Credit Professional K is preferred) CPA K will also be considered
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in credit management, debt collection, and business risk management Preferably gained from the service industry
- Good customer and negotiation skills
- Effective hands-on manager able to lead a team of not less than 10 members of staff
- Result oriented, energetic go getter ready to face new challenges
- Ability to travel to the branch network and to meet out of town key customers occasionally.
- Ability to meet with defaulting customers and ensure ultimate conversion
- A good business understanding of the country.
- Good communication skills, superior computer skills and driving experience of over 5 years.
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Area Officer Job
- Oversee day to day operations of up to ten shops.
- Check at daily visit POS, merchandising and display.
- Check at daily visit structure and electrical components.
- Conduct and verify continuously proper stock management procedures.
- Ensure that all cash is collected and immediately sent to head office
- Identify none-compliance / assure compliance of Operators with all internal policies & procedures
- Report to ROM on all stock takes in all shops within assigned area and also support the operations and supply chain team with information as and when needed.
- Be aware of all developments on community level that might deteriorate the profit or even threaten business continuity of a kiosk. Pro-actively suggest strategies to ROM to avert threats.
- Coach Operators pro-actively on how to meet minimum standards/expectations of SKKL.
- Establish good contacts and maintain the relationships with local financial institutions, groups, schools, hospitals and other potential institutional clients
- Successfully support in driving sales and business development.
Area Officer Job Qualifications
- Diploma / Degree in Business management or business related courses.
- 2 years working experience in similar business.
- Sales Experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
- Is conversant with the cultures of Narok and Kajiado County
- Must be willing to live in the remote rural areas where the shops are.
- Rider’s license
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Events & Training Co-ordinator - email@example.com
- Real Estate Sales Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Manager - email@example.com
- Area Officer - Renewable Energy - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this describes you and you are up to task, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject before Monday 16th January 2017.