Flexi Personnel Ltd is a HR Company that was founded in 2008. It is currently the fastest growing HR firm in Kenya offering a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. What makes us a unique Recruitment and Outsourcing Agency in Kenya, and the whole of Africa, is our systematic approach and listening to our clients’ recruitment and payroll needs. We've offered and will continue offering appropriate solutions to our clients. We only forward candidates within the client’s specification. As a Recruitment firm, integrity and value are key elements of our Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, and HR Consultancy services. We deliver to our promise to our clients within a 3-day deadline. This is enhanced by our dedicated team of recruitment, screening, and management experts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor /Diploma in Graphic Design, Information Technology or Desktop Publishing
- 4 years’ experience in a busy organization
- Graphic designers should be good listeners to listen to a client and be able to recreate in design what that client wants.
- Must be good multi-taskers with time management skills.
- They should be familiar with a wide range of design software, including PageMaker, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Must be able to use web design and development tools e.g-HTML and Web-building tools
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day sales enquiries from distributor’s part numbers, prices, literature, tender support, etc
- Assist in production of sales and marketing literature and maintain literature store.
- Managing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Secure business from both existing and new customers.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Assist with marketing plan provided by product managers
- Assistance in sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field;
- 4 Years proven experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in the sale of Agricultural inputs
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 17th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.