Career Opportunities at Samasource
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Samasource
was founded in 2008 in order to lift people out of poverty by connecting them to dignified digital work. Since then, we've employed more than 8,000 people in Kenya, Uganda, India, and Haiti. Samasource was born out of the belief that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. We help unlock opportunity for low-income people by sourcing data projects from some of the world's largest companies. Our industry-leading services help our clients achieve their business goals, while radically altering the life trajectory of our workers, who earn a living wage and lift themselves out of poverty.
Samasource is launching its first owned and operated impact sourcing center, Samasource Impact Sourcing Center and is seeking a seasoned Account Manager who will develop and lead a team of Team Leaders to provide our clients with efficient and effective services. The Account Manager will work closely with our Service Partners around the world to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality deliveries. As an integral part of our Samasource Delivery Centre, she/he will be a main point of contact for both clients and Service Partners.
- Provide exhaustive account and business level reporting for ongoing and completed projects along key account metrics.
- Communicate the progress of production, quality and resourcing initiatives to all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Performance & Revenue Management:
- Work with the project service delivery team to create performance-based data driven bonus systems geared towards attainment of client KPIs that also promote successful business outcomes.
- Ensure that are monthly revenue targets are attained and surpassed within timely and high quality project execution
- Manage and deliver various project work and reliable information in accordance with agreed plans and schedules.
- Manage new project launches in collaboration with the Sales, PSG and SamaDC management team.
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with transparent and attentive project management support covering production and quality management.
- Responsible for the management, organization and co-ordination of the day to day work of the Team leaders and production staff of the designated account within the Centre to deliver the highest standards of service to clients.
- Lead and manage the Team Leaders and production staff, ensuring that they are well managed, trained, and motivated to meet the objectives and priorities of the Centre.
- To work proactively with colleagues across the Centre taking the initiative to resolve issues as they arise and contribute appropriately to meetings.
- Provide Engineering team with feedback regarding SamaHub features
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Relationships & Communication
- Develop a strong trusted advisor relationship with key internal, external and client stakeholders
- Operate as the centre lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client
- Identify potential value additions and/ or areas of work we can target for the client with justifiable business impact of the proposed solution
- A Bachelor's degree
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- 2 years previous account management/client services experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
- Good project management skills and ability to pay attention to the qualitative and quantitative trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential in regards to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience; the ability to develop and coach a team.
- Proven ability to build renewable revenue and expand business and margins within clients
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to details.
To Qualify Candidates Must Have
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Knowledge in Linux systems
- Possession of CCNA or MCSE / MCITP an added advantage
- approximately 1-2 years of experience in technology support
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Support the organizations network infrastructure and services like the LAN, print services and email
- Manage the installation of new versions of the systems and troubleshoot ad-hoc user problems in its functioning
- Provide ICT related support and guidance to stuff
- Conduct and supervise ICT preventive maintenance activities.
- Installing, configuring, upgrading and repairing PC hardware and software
- Conduct periodic backups of the identified information systems.
- Participate and assist in the organization of ICT related training for the stuff
- Logging of accidents in an accurate and informative manner as and when they occur.
- Create and maintain ICT configuration database for both hardware and software.
- Keep abreast of technological developments, current initiatives and changes in ICT and appraise the management accordingly
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SamasourceSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at KEMRI Wellcome Trust Research Programme (KWTRP)
- Consultant at CARE International
- Humanity Associate Director at Habitat For Humanity
- Data Platform Support Specialist at International Rescue Committee
- Job Vacancies at International Committee of the Red Cross
- HR Associate at One Acre Fund
- Regional Grants Manager at Habitat for Humanity
- Career Opportunities at PATH - 12 Positions