Atkins plc is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company headquartered in Epsom, Surrey. It was founded in 1938 by Sir William Atkins. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
18,052 employees worldwide (Staff number at 31 March 2016)
Revenue: £1.86 billion (Full year ended 31 March 2016)
CEO: Prof Dr Uwe Krueger
The world's 11th largest global design firm (ENR 2016)
The 15th largest international design firm (ENR 2016)
Fourth largest engineering and architectural consultancy in Europe (Svenska Teknik & Designföretagen Sector Review 2016)
One of the top 10 firms in the Middle East and the United States (ENR 2016)
UK's largest engineering consultancy (NCE Consultants File 2015).
The Talent Manager, ME&A will develop and implement Talent Management, Learning & Development and Engagement practices and policies to support business objectives. Guide and support the HR Business Partners in the delivery of all global and regional Talent Management programmes and platforms in all Sectors and Divisions across the Middle East & Africa.
- Collaborate with regional and global HR colleagues in the development and design of Talent Management programmes and platforms
- Execute the Talent Management Strategy, which includes review of succession plans, identification and assessment of high potentials and targeted development plans
- Lead the review and execution of our Learning & Development regional portfolio
- Coordinate with key global and regional HR colleagues the review and execution of our annual employee satisfaction survey
- Jointly with our Communication and Marketing team, develop and implement targeted engagement initiatives to support the embedding of our high performance culture
- Act as Business Partner with our Acuity Business, provide operational HR support and guide on HR best practices
- Coordinate of ME&A Graduates Development Programme
- In collaboration with global and regional HR colleagues, lead the execution of our Performance Review process
- Provide support and guidance on psychometric tools and provide necessary guidance to HR colleagues and line managers
- Act as HR single point of contact for the WBN (Women Business Network)
Atkins has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. The regional head office (Dubai) was established in 1979.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine, innovation, imagination and best practice.
Relevant university degree
- Proven track record in a HR Business Partner role or similar
- Atleast 10 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Very good at managing stakeholders and build relationship
- Strong problem solving skills. Thinks in terms of sustainable solutions and spots opportunities to use technology
- Experience with progressive Talent Management practices
- Good advisory/coaching skills
- Well organised with strong project management skills
- Experienced in handling highly sensitive data in a professional manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills, concise and clear
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, statistical analysis)
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Word
- Ethical and authentic
- Pro-active with strong professional curiosity
- Takes ownership and is accountable
- Lateral thinker with ability to connect the dots
- Ability to get into the detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Embraces change and enjoys innovating and improving processes/customer experience
- Strong customer focus
- Resilient and self-motivated, hands on approach
- Strong personal work ethic
- Flexible, handles ambiguity well
- Collaborative, team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Atkins career website on careers.atkinsglobal.com to apply