ManPower Services Group is a multinational human resource consulting firm. Manpower Services Ltd was registered in December 1990 and later changed its name to Manpower Services (K) Ltd in 1995 as part of our organizational preparation to establish subsidiary companies of Manpower Services Uganda Ltd and Manpower Services Tanzania Ltd. Manpower Services (K) Ltd is the headquarters of the Manpower Services Group in East Africa.
Our client, The Karen Hospital (TKH) is a well-known hospital in the Eastern Africa Region renowned for its diversity and growth potential. TKH’s vision is to be the leading and preferred provider of medical services in the Region. The hospital currently commands the largest retail hospital network in Kenya.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Nursing Services is responsible for planning, organization and administration of nursing services to include staffing, training and development, communications and documentation. Additionally, he/she will be mandated to maintain quality patient care standards and advise medical staff, department heads and the administrator in matters related to nursing services.
Job Ref. MN 7139
Job Profile - Responsibilities
- Recruit and maintain quality and stable staffing commensurate with the hospital patient census.
- Coordinate scheduling and staff assignments to ensure that sufficient staff is available to meet the needs of the patients in a cost effective manner.
- Ensure that the nursing staff receives sufficient in-service education, training and development to meet their needs for self-development and maintain current certifications.
- Develop, implement and administer nursing policies and procedures to ensure staff have appropriate guidelines that meet the various regulatory requirements.
- Supervise nursing activities verifying that medications are given as ordered, all procedures requested by the doctors are carried out in a timely manner and appropriate documentation is maintained to meet physician needs and regulatory requirements.
Personal Profile - Qualifications
- Bachelor in Nursing is a must. An MBA will be a definite advantage
- Have at least 5 years working experience in a busy hospital either locally or internationally.
- Must have held management position
- High degree of integrity and professional competence
go to method of application »
- Have at least 5 years experience in sales and marketing of industrial chemical raw materials for the manufacture of paints, inks & adhesives.
- Experience in manufacture of paints and applications will be added advantage.
Job Ref. MN 7157
Method of Application
Email your Application including 3 professional referees and day-time contact number(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm, 22nd February 2017. Please also enclose your current/past gross monthly salary